Thread: Call of Duty: MW3 screenshots show new maps set in Italy and Central Park!

Mudkip Retired Moderator

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 3,838

Membership Former Staff

01-17-2012 03:41 PM #1 Call of Duty: MW3 screenshots show new maps set in Italy and Central Park!

Call of Duty: MW3 screenshots show new maps set in Italy and Central Park!
    Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] // By: Mudkip // Tuesday, January 17th, 2011

Recently released are 9 new screen shots from the first two DLC maps for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The maps will arrive first for Xbox 360 Elite subscribers, but will likely come to our machines about a month later. Apparently the new, continental based map, Piazza is a tight, winding map set in Italy. It was stated:
    “attacks from behind, above and below are an ever-constant threat,” but there will be a strong close combat focus, with plenty of flanking routes.
    The other map will be called Liberation, and is set in a militarised Central Park. It is apparently a perfect map for snipers with open areas and full of long sight lines for people to be shot with ease! The fact sheet states:
    “Always be aware of nearby sightlines to avoid becoming fodder for the enemy,”
    As well as screen shots there is a Content season trailer as well which is worth checking out!

Here are the screenshots, enjoy!

Personal view

Look great, can't wait to get them!!

Thanks for reading!

-Mudkip:mudkip:
    Last edited by Mudkip; 01-17-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Any Questions about NGU in general? Feel free to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] me!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mudkip For This Useful Post:

3. The Following User Groaned At Mudkip For This Awful Post:

NJN (01-17-2012)

Soldier. Grand Theft Auto

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 3,673

Membership Donator

01-17-2012 03:48 PM #2

They look ok I guess, I like the sound of plenty of flanking routes :y:

5. Coqui Former Staff

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 2,930

Membership Elite Founder

01-17-2012 03:49 PM #3

This was on the video and I really like the Italy one :y: I hope I get it early. because I'm Founder in ELITE but from PS3

6. Join Date Sep 2009

Posts 2,677

Membership Donator

01-17-2012 04:03 PM #4

Hmmm how interesting... oh wait its not.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingIrishMan For This Useful Post:

xFuzze Haxor!

Join Date Jan 2012

Posts 41

Membership Standard

01-17-2012 04:57 PM #5

looks good, too bad its way to expensive (y) noit saying I cant afford it, I'd rather spend the money on use full things.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xFuzze For This Useful Post:

10. Join Date Nov 2011

Posts 202

Membership Banned

01-17-2012 05:42 PM #6

Awesome i heard new missions thank you but please should add a forge mode like halo

11. MidgetGangBang I sell sex for vBux

Join Date May 2010

Posts 710

Membership Donator

01-17-2012 05:42 PM #7

I want to punch Robert bowling in the face so hard! He annoys the **** out of me!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidgetGangBang For This Useful Post:

Omshivam Smile!

Join Date Nov 2010

Posts 978

Membership Donator

01-17-2012 06:13 PM #8

How much do you suppose it'll cost? In $ and MSP.

Agentjon Someone's gotta do it

Join Date Aug 2008

Posts 11,165

Membership Former Staff

01-17-2012 07:27 PM #9

I think it's so stupid how it goes to Xbox360 1st, and the whole Elite deal is just to get more money outta you, when you basically just get the maps for "free" when they come out. They're maps lol, it's so pointless, a ton of other people will not have the maps so it's not like you're gonna be left out or anything.

But yay good post...
    Success is my only motherfu*king option, failure's not.

Sub to me please and I'll sub back
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Tweet me @NGU_Agentjon
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Arman M. uJelly?

Join Date Mar 2011

Posts 473

Membership Elite Founder

01-17-2012 08:51 PM #10

Gay for two reasons 2 maps at a time... **** that money whores... and second honestly Microsoft is gay ass **** for paying them a shitload of money to give them maps first so they switch consoles like honestly... and also for IW/Sledgehammer/Raven accepting this ridiculous bull sad how the system works keep online free Microsoft money whores.. XBox also charges membership PER ACCOUNT... honestly **** that shit... /rant end

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arman M. For This Useful Post: