Post: [UPDATED][RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Payday 2 Save Editor v2.1.0.0
08-21-2013, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys today I bring you my newest creation for Payday 2.
It will allow you edit mostly every single stat, character, etc...

It has a option to edit how many skill points, your money, masks, and everything inside the treeview is all editable, meaning this save is completely mapped out.

It was one of the hardest to make for sure, but it has finally paid off, now here are some pictures of how the editor looks like:
You must login or register to view this content.

As you can see all those are the options to edit.

I have spent lots of time on this editor and if you would like to donate I would really appreciate it.
The MD5 hash at the bottom of the save was really difficult :p

I would like to thank TheUnexpected for pointing out a obvious bug I was having a difficult time on :p

YOU NEED .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5!

The app just detections because it has been packed to prevent decompilation
Download Link For New Updated Save Editor Below! Works On Latest Patch!

Virus Scan:
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.

The following 125 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Dynamite, ⓙω мσ∂z, ▶DaOriginal209◀, $$$ DANGER $$$, A75G, Adzkii, AlabamaHit, Ansity., Anthony Cordero, APOCALYP, ATLien, AwesomeGreat, BASIA2001, bejekas, BHLxEvilControl, BigTrain, BISOON, blastery, bossc2, camero514, YouAppreciateMe, Citadel, cod5cl, colishn, cronos002, DANNY G, DEADCLOWN, DEathKIller123, DeathsDisciple, dolby1, Ephemera, Feraligatr92, FranceDowngrade, GaMeRGiRL_2310, popcornmods, Get-Griefed, GodlyBeAsT95, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Harry, ImPiffHD, JakeP0500, ResistTheJamsha, jJarrad, josesant, JPClyde, justeve, k0tt0, kachubbs, kameron101, khala66, king21, KrAzY_887, lawless___, Legended, lilarron2000, linkon1859, lllllllllllll, Lone_Inferno, Lucas Mace, M0KE, madcow17, Madman89, MalekMFS, Master0wn3r, MattTheKat, mawax, MW2TopTenWORLD, Notorious, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, P$ycho, Platina, prototyp7159, puffindaherb, Pula, PureXenon, QuantumDev, Rangers 1690, Reelo, S@W, and 25 other users.
06-28-2014, 01:01 PM #317
Originally posted by platynumx View Post
how is anyone using this on 1.04? i just tried to change my level so i could infamy(couldnt figure out how to do it manually in this editor)and when i reloaded my modded save the game said wrong save version and deleted that save. North American psn version for what its worth.
I'm having the same issue also.and im only trying to max money.keeps on deleting file.I don't know why these other guys in the forum are saying that there isn't a problem with us digital version when there clearly is one.
06-28-2014, 05:42 PM #318
rudeboy69
Save Point
I did run into this issue, however I had made a backup of the main save and tried again. I think when the editor encounters an error it might corrupt the file in some way, just be sure to keep a fresh unmoded original save and try again while trying to avoid editor errors.
06-28-2014, 07:05 PM #319
Originally posted by rudeboy69 View Post
I did run into this issue, however I had made a backup of the main save and tried again. I think when the editor encounters an error it might corrupt the file in some way, just be sure to keep a fresh unmoded original save and try again while trying to avoid editor errors.
The thing is it doesn't show any error when i start to mod file.I recheck to see if mod was applied and it shows it was.when i transfer it back to my ps3 and load it it shows error when i boot up payday2
06-28-2014, 10:50 PM #320
droopy162
Save Point
How do you do this? is there a video tut?
06-29-2014, 02:03 PM #321
for those having problems on 1.04: copy your save from the PS3 and edit it then copy it back over. i just did mine up to infamy level 5 and i'm going to to level 0 to 100 on my own but level 5 infamy is dopee
07-01-2014, 09:53 PM #322
rudeboy69
Save Point
Originally posted by dna9418 View Post
The thing is it doesn't show any error when i start to mod file.I recheck to see if mod was applied and it shows it was.when i transfer it back to my ps3 and load it it shows error when i boot up payday2

have you tried it with a fresh level 0 save that has only gone to safe house?
07-03-2014, 05:42 AM #323
Default Avatar
frylick
For those of you getting Version errors when attempting to load the saved data onto the PS3 for the v1.04 patch, go to version_name in the save file editor, and change the name to "$VERSION" from 1.04.

The following user thanked frylick for this useful post:

Legended
07-04-2014, 01:31 AM #324
Synsyxx
Save Point
Now the issue I'm having is it states "Unexpected version" when trying to load my file onto redeye. I don't see how anyone is able to do this through infamy.

PS3, Digital, v. 1.04
07-05-2014, 10:48 AM #325
Default Avatar
timqthy
i have the recuared framework and the lates red eyes version i have bougt the ps3 store version of payday 2 and i geep getting unexpected version error help plz

PS: i see people taking about a 1.04 patch but i can only find a 1.03 patch on my ps3 and he is not asking for a update?
Last edited by timqthy ; 07-05-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo