09-26-2018, 08:43 PM #1
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); problem has been solved. ready to close
Last edited by oC_zUnKnOwNx ; 10-11-2018 at 11:07 PM. Reason: solved
09-26-2018, 08:49 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
Hey guys, just have another question thats confusing me.

Im getting a message saying my "Console is temp banned or suspended"

*I was able to sign in before this "Update" fiasco started*

All I did was installed Rebug 4.82.x D/REX (came from 4.70), Used PSN patch (held down X until beep) and then when I go to sign in it says I'm Banned.
I could sign in no problem before but now all the sudden im banned. I heard that your IDPS/CID doesn't change when you do a firmware update but I'm getting the opposite results. Id really appreciate someones help, all i would like to do is RTM/E and ive been running into constant problems trying to remember my old "modding" ways

Did you reset your boot cid+psid after updating? Or just take your unbanned cid, set it using ccapi or whatever you have to set your cid, and try to sign in. If it doesnt let you then you may be banned.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

oC_zUnKnOwNx
09-26-2018, 09:34 PM #3
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
No I did not. I also don't have my CID on my computer anymore, so the only way I would be able to retrieve it would be through the ps3 (if possible).
But like I said I set a new CID using the XMB menu for CCAPI 2.80 hoping that would do something, but didn't lol MEGALELZ , so does that mean mine is gone?
I saw a YT vid about some guy using Brute Force to get his CID through an .SFO on his Data Save, does that work?

I purchased this CID years ago, RTM-ed on their for years as well, Im just having a hard time believing its banned just for doing a firmware update offline.

Thank you for the quick reply, means alot McCoy
09-26-2018, 11:00 PM #4
runningman420
I defeated!
I also went through this but its easy to get a new 1 if you have a ps3 or you know anyone who has 1 lieing about extract the idps from it and use it on your cfw ps3 i had to do this now im back online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo