11-11-2013, 03:54 PM #1
smashedya
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so my mate brought his 4.50 rogero cfw around i said i would put it on dex but he hasnt got toggle qa enabled so it wont let me install any downgraders it just copies it too ps3 than gives error or if i try in recovery it says no data found i have tried rogero 9.99 downgrader and rebug both wont work anyone have a solution
Last edited by smashedya ; 11-11-2013 at 04:00 PM.
11-11-2013, 04:49 PM #2
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
ok so my mate brought his 4.50 rogero cfw around i said i would put it on dex but he hasnt got toggle qa enabled so it wont let me install any downgraders it just copies it too ps3 than gives error or if i try in recovery it says no data found i have tried rogero 9.99 downgrader and rebug both wont work anyone have a solution

Doesn't matter if Qa flag is not enabled, it should be able to downgrade to 3.55 with Rogero 3.55 downgrader. Once, it does then you'll be able to QA flag it. I would try a different PUP:You must login or register to view this content.

Usually the "says no data found" is because the folder structure is not correct
Make sure the USB folder structure is PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP
11-12-2013, 04:34 AM #3
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
Doesn't matter if Qa flag is not enabled, it should be able to downgrade to 3.55 with Rogero 3.55 downgrader. Once, it does then you'll be able to QA flag it. I would try a different PUP:You must login or register to view this content.

Usually the "says no data found" is because the folder structure is not correct
Make sure the USB folder structure is PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP

yeh i thought the same thing ive downgraded many time on cex and dex but on this i cant install any downgraders i can install all 4.50 cfws fine
11-12-2013, 04:43 AM #4
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
HMMM is the blu-ray working or any other hardware not functioning?
what is the model number on the PS3??
Did you try link I provided you with the different PUP???
11-12-2013, 04:44 AM #5
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
yeh i thought the same thing ive downgraded many time on cex and dex but on this i cant install any downgraders i can install all 4.50 cfws fine

also did you try with safe/recovery mode?
11-12-2013, 04:51 AM #6
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by libra7ry View Post
also did you try with safe/recovery mode?

yeh ps3 says no data found in recovery but will find it at xmb when it copys at xmb as soon as it goes too install will give data corrupted error and yeh i have right folders n shit ive downgraded like 20 times b4 but this ps3 just wont downgrade at all so annoying i think it has too be cause toggle qa isnt enabled
11-12-2013, 04:58 AM #7
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
yeh ps3 says no data found in recovery but will find it at xmb when it copys at xmb as soon as it goes too install will give data corrupted error and yeh i have right folders n shit ive downgraded like 20 times b4 but this ps3 just wont downgrade at all so annoying i think it has too be cause toggle qa isnt enabled

I still don't think it is because QA is not enable. Is your hardware working: blu-ray?

Download the Rogero Downgrader PUP from the links posted above.

Rename the downloaded file to "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and put it on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP"

While on any CFW version, go to System Update from XMB and install the Downgrader PUP.

After the Downgrader PUP installs you'll be back on CFW3.55 (but the syscon version will still have 9.99 in it)

In case you didn't have it Set Before, Enable QA flag by following these steps:
11-12-2013, 01:28 PM #8
I have the same problem. Im on rogero 4.50 cfw, with 9.99 syscon version. Im stuck on this version. Xmb update says data corrupted (8002F169), and rec mode says no data found. And to make things worse, my qa flag is disabled and my "Install Package Files" is gone. Help!!
11-12-2013, 01:37 PM #9
Cesei
Banned
Just update to OFW and proceed the process from scratch.
11-12-2013, 01:38 PM #10
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
Just update to OFW and proceed the process from scratch.

thanks man but no thanks im not a fool and dont have a e3 flasher

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo