11-13-2013, 06:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so this makes no sense. But, two days ago, i made a NEW psn account. I was going to use it legitly, for PS4/PS3. but i have a CFW PS3, i've been modding on one of my other accounts for about a month now, played battlefield 4 early, and ghosts early, no ban. But that account still isn't banned! so i figured it'd be safe to buy premium on the account i had for 2 days, so i did.. i paid the 49.99 for premium, and entered the code on that account. I played for a few hours and BOOM, banned on day 3.. it doesn't make any sense why an account where i've been hacking and modding the shi* out of isn't banned, but an account i've used legitly has been banned. Well, legitly other than the fact that i play pirated Battlefield 4 on it..
but i thought i was taking the proper precautions, i even used the account i've been modding with to mount the game. and then signed into the other account.
i don't get it.
sorry if i'm confusing, i'm rather sick with the flu. but i'm managing..=[]Shiver
11-13-2013, 06:31 AM #2
Originally posted by corereflex View Post
Okay, so this makes no sense. But, two days ago, i made a NEW psn account. I was going to use it legitly, for PS4/PS3. but i have a CFW PS3, i've been modding on one of my other accounts for about a month now, played battlefield 4 early, and ghosts early, no ban. But that account still isn't banned! so i figured it'd be safe to buy premium on the account i had for 2 days, so i did.. i paid the 49.99 for premium, and entered the code on that account. I played for a few hours and BOOM, banned on day 3.. it doesn't make any sense why an account where i've been hacking and modding the shi* out of isn't banned, but an account i've used legitly has been banned. Well, legitly other than the fact that i play pirated Battlefield 4 on it..
but i thought i was taking the proper precautions, i even used the account i've been modding with to mount the game. and then signed into the other account.
i don't get it.
sorry if i'm confusing, i'm rather sick with the flu. but i'm managing..=[]Shiver

You pirated a copy of BF4, thats the problem right there. I lost one of my CFW PS3s because of that exact reason - piracy. Should be a lesson: don't pirate and you'll be fine.
11-13-2013, 06:50 AM #3
Originally posted by The
You pirated a copy of BF4, thats the problem right there. I lost one of my CFW PS3s because of that exact reason - piracy. Should be a lesson: don't pirate and you'll be fine.

I knew the risks, but i thought since my account i've used for a month wasn't banned that i'd be fine.
11-13-2013, 07:59 AM #4
Originally posted by corereflex View Post
I knew the risks, but i thought since my account i've used for a month wasn't banned that i'd be fine.

Doesn't matter how long you've been fine for, Sony doesn't care. If they see piracy at all, you just lost that system.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo