Post: trouble connecting to prodg target manager after rebooting pc..
01-14-2014, 08:03 PM #1
Seth209
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello ngu! im in need of serious help. i rebooted my pc due to malware viruses. i am running windows 7 ultimate. i did the network sharing and also connected direct pc to ps3 console and did my debug settings on the ps3 console and yet unable to connect.... nothing is wrong with prodg target manager its just im guessing when i run network setup on ps3 console it doesnt find ip and unable to connect to internet... please help! anybody with answers can skype me.. my skype is amobb116! thanks alot!!

The following user thanked Seth209 for this useful post:

SinsMod
01-15-2014, 01:02 PM #2
Originally posted by Seth209 View Post
hello ngu! im in need of serious help. i rebooted my pc due to malware viruses. i am running windows 7 ultimate. i did the network sharing and also connected direct pc to ps3 console and did my debug settings on the ps3 console and yet unable to connect.... nothing is wrong with prodg target manager its just im guessing when i run network setup on ps3 console it doesnt find ip and unable to connect to internet... please help! anybody with answers can skype me.. my skype is amobb116! thanks alot!![/QUOTE
connect to ur router not pc
01-16-2014, 12:05 AM #3
Seth209
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nutzz View Post
hello ngu! im in need of serious help. i rebooted my pc due to malware viruses. i am running windows 7 ultimate. i did the network sharing and also connected direct pc to ps3 console and did my debug settings on the ps3 console and yet unable to connect.... nothing is wrong with prodg target manager its just im guessing when i run network setup on ps3 console it doesnt find ip and unable to connect to internet... please help! anybody with answers can skype me.. my skype is amobb116! thanks alot!![/QUOTE
connect to ur router not pc

router is too far for that. its downstairs.

SinsMod
01-16-2014, 04:57 AM #4
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Nutzz View Post

router is too far for that. its downstairs.

the ip might have changed just edit it in target manager to the new ip address cause sometimes it changes happened to me a few times untill i done my ip manually so it wouldn't change again
01-17-2014, 02:00 AM #5
Seth209
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RAB View Post

the ip might have changed just edit it in target manager to the new ip address cause sometimes it changes happened to me a few times untill i done my ip manually so it wouldn't change again

im having trouble at 1:40 on the video..

SinsMod
01-25-2014, 04:03 AM #6
Seth209
Bounty hunter
Help please anyone. still having problems

SinsMod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo