05-21-2014, 04:24 AM #1
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, people. 4.46.1 Rebug drex (DEX & CEX)
Left my ps3 on a game (I passed out), woke up the green light was flashing. (I have a phat ps3) So I turned off the switch on the back. Then I turned the ps3 on It said "The file system on the system storage is corrupted and will be restored."
So I click X to continue, then after It finishes, I get a black screen for like 10-20 minutes. Then the ps3 restarts and goes back to the same message, and just does this continually.
Any help? :cstare:

EDIT (Still need help!): I got to the recovery menu.
Restart System - Freezes when clicked
Restore Default Settings - 6 hours later, still says please wait.
Restore File System - 6 hours later, still says please wait, preparing.
Rebuild Database - 6 hours later, still says please wait, preparing.
Restore PS3 System - (I won't dare to click, have CFW and don't want to lose everything)
Update System - (Getting a flash drive Saturday to test If this works.)

EDIT Fix: Format your HDD.
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 05-25-2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Fixed the problem
05-25-2014, 10:16 AM #2
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
Hello, people. 4.46.1 Rebug drex (DEX & CEX)
Left my ps3 on a game (I passed out), woke up the green light was flashing. (I have a phat ps3) So I turned off the switch on the back. Then I turned the ps3 on It said "The file system on the system storage is corrupted and will be restored."
So I click X to continue, then after It finishes, I get a black screen for like 10-20 minutes. Then the ps3 restarts and goes back to the same message, and just does this continually.
Any help? :cstare:

EDIT (Still need help!): I got to the recovery menu.
Restart System - Freezes when clicked
Restore Default Settings - 6 hours later, still says please wait.
Restore File System - 6 hours later, still says please wait, preparing.
Rebuild Database - 6 hours later, still says please wait, preparing.
Restore PS3 System - (I won't dare to click, have CFW and don't want to lose everything)
Update System - (Getting a flash drive Saturday to test If this works.)

You have an corrupted hard drive format it in a pc and let me know if that works Winky Winky
05-25-2014, 10:35 PM #3
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
I did do that. I just fixed my ps3, then came on NGU to find out you posted, haha. Drack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo