07-15-2014, 03:19 PM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm a little bit unsure if I should change from CEX to DEX. Are there things better? I heard that booting game is a little bit annoying than on CEX. Could some give me pros and cons? And how it looks like with spoofing Firmwares and what DEX FW is the best? Thanks for any advices and help. =D
07-15-2014, 04:39 PM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
I'm a little bit unsure if I should change from CEX to DEX. Are there things better? I heard that booting game is a little bit annoying than on CEX. Could some give me pros and cons? And how it looks like with spoofing Firmwares and what DEX FW is the best? Thanks for any advices and help. =D

Pro-
-RTM is MUCH faster
-More rte menus are known to work x100 better than it will ever work on cex(ccapi)
-CEX stuff works on DEX unless it's said otherwise.
-much more but I'm to lazy to type them all Happy

Cons-
-Can overheat the ps3 faster
-possible chance at a brick when changing kernals(only if you flash wrong)
-That's about all I can think of
07-16-2014, 02:48 AM #3
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
I'm a little bit unsure if I should change from CEX to DEX. Are there things better? I heard that booting game is a little bit annoying than on CEX. Could some give me pros and cons? And how it looks like with spoofing Firmwares and what DEX FW is the best? Thanks for any advices and help. =D
DEX IS Funnier and has more options go to Bro Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo