05-14-2016, 07:03 PM #1
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have recently updated to ferrox 4.80 after downgrading to regero 3.55 downgrader. I am trying to install ccapi 2.70 and other apps and nothing will install. Ps3 will seems to freeze on a black screen and when I turn it off and back on, it will turn on. However, nothing will open for me. What's up with that. Can I do a system restore and start over again or is there a better/quicker method?
05-14-2016, 07:07 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by driller2k View Post
I have recently updated to ferrox 4.80 after downgrading to regero 3.55 downgrader. I am trying to install ccapi 2.70 and other apps and nothing will install. Ps3 will seems to freeze on a black screen and when I turn it off and back on, it will turn on. However, nothing will open for me. What's up with that. Can I do a system restore and start over again or is there a better/quicker method?

First off CCAPI isn't updated yet to support 4.80 CFWs. Secondly you should be able to reinstall your CFW from the recovery menu but i would suggest a 4.78 or 4.75 CFW until CCAPI is updated to support 4.80 CFWs.
05-14-2016, 07:17 PM #3
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
I went with a system restore and installed multiman. However, when I click on it to open that up I get a blank screen and the system is unresponsive other than the fan running at normal speed.
05-14-2016, 07:19 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I have recently updated to ferrox 4.80 after downgrading to regero 3.55 downgrader. I am trying to install ccapi 2.70 and other apps and nothing will install. Ps3 will seems to freeze on a black screen and when I turn it off and back on, it will turn on. However, nothing will open for me. What's up with that. Can I do a system restore and start over again or is there a better/quicker method?

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
05-14-2016, 07:22 PM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I went with a system restore and installed multiman. However, when I click on it to open that up I get a blank screen and the system is unresponsive other than the fan running at normal speed.

Try rebuilding the database and/or restoring the files system.
05-14-2016, 07:26 PM #6
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
I have already done that too. I can't access anything but the CFW XMB menu. Hummm
05-14-2016, 07:34 PM #7
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
Well, it's more like a grey screen than black. I'm gonna leave it on for a while and see what happens. Thanks for your ideas guys
05-14-2016, 07:37 PM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Well, it's more like a grey screen than black. I'm gonna leave it on for a while and see what happens. Thanks for your ideas guys

Yeah i'm really stumped on what to do here. Sorry i couldn't be of more help man.
05-14-2016, 07:38 PM #9
driller2k
Do a barrel roll!
Once I find out I'll post back information
05-14-2016, 07:39 PM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Once I find out I'll post back information

Okay man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.