06-05-2016, 10:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are there any 4 letter names left? Cause i looked for 2 hours yesterday, and*couldn't*find a single one. If you can find one Pm it to me if you dont want it and ill rep and vouch you
06-06-2016, 12:01 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by BonesFan View Post
Are there any 4 letter names left? Cause i looked for 2 hours yesterday, and*couldn't*find a single one. If you can find one Pm it to me if you dont want it and ill rep and vouch you

I honestly doubt it and if there are it's probably some nonsense anyways so it wouldn't be worth a dime Happy Good luck in your search though :yes:
06-06-2016, 06:39 PM #3
Probably not any 4 letters, but I am sure there are 4 character names left....as in mix letters, numbers, hyphens ect.
06-07-2016, 12:36 AM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Probably not any 4 letters, but I am sure there are 4 character names left....as in mix letters, numbers, hyphens ect.

i tryed random combinations for like 2 hours before i gave up i tried like over 1000 combinations that where completely different, problem is people in the past would keep making 4 letter accounts like this for them selfs aaaa aaab aaac aaad aaae aaaf etc so in the end most where taken like that when real words became a dim past, anyways i wish they would release a name change for people that have had there psn's for 4 years or more that would be awesome and if they did what microsoft did and reset all the old abounded accounts from the xbox days but for psn account's out of use since 2006 maybe 08 that way there will be a large number or decent account names available, making only available to long time users sounds fair as letting fresh accounts have the names will result in people selling lots of those names and taking a large amount not giving others a chance. that and stops 90% of kids getting those names, but i don't think sony will ever do that maybe theyll clean up some names but they won't do that, i wish they would cause i don't wanna see people making a profit for this, in that case sony may as well put all the names in a list on psn and you can buy the name's there cause people will try to profit off them for sure if they let anyone take the names
06-07-2016, 12:42 AM #5
Jarzh
Hurah!
You can try random ones that won't even make sense xD
That's what I do but if they look dope I keep it and sell it sometimes.
06-09-2016, 06:14 PM #6
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by BonesFan View Post
Are there any 4 letter names left? Cause i looked for 2 hours yesterday, and*couldn't*find a single one. If you can find one Pm it to me if you dont want it and ill rep and vouch you

Very hard to say. I doubt it. Its something that can not be simply answered. Just keep trying names at random and see if you get lucky as the others said.

Question answered, thread closed :stop:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo