11-05-2016, 09:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i have a question is there a program that i can get to stop Ddos attacks i've used vpn all it does is stop the ddos from hitting my ip but takes the vpn ip offline. Is there a program or vpn that anyone knows that will stop ddos all together on my computer>>>>>>
11-06-2016, 04:53 PM #2
United
Big Sister
You cannot stop a DDoS Attack.

The following user thanked United for this useful post:

Je Modz
11-07-2016, 08:19 PM #3
Originally posted by Smackdat91 View Post
Ok so i have a question is there a program that i can get to stop Ddos attacks i've used vpn all it does is stop the ddos from hitting my ip but takes the vpn ip offline. Is there a program or vpn that anyone knows that will stop ddos all together on my computer>>>>>>

You can't get a program to stop them because the attack is attacking the router not you computer... a vpn only masks the outgoing connection from you pc so it shows your connection is coming from another place ( server )
a vpn wont help if they already have your original ip.. address....

but your all good if your ip is dynamic... because it will change at some point ....
11-12-2016, 07:51 AM #4
Ace Hood
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Smackdat91 View Post
Ok so i have a question is there a program that i can get to stop Ddos attacks i've used vpn all it does is stop the ddos from hitting my ip but takes the vpn ip offline. Is there a program or vpn that anyone knows that will stop ddos all together on my computer>>>>>>

If your IP is dynamic, use the clone mac address feature on your router and when it restarts you should get a new IP. If you don't have this feature, or if your IP is static, call your ISP and they should change it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo