11-13-2016, 01:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone have 4.80 or 4.81 ofw pup? I am having a hell of a time downloading the pup. Keeps saying the archive is unreadible and needs a password.* I just flashed my ps3 and I have a different hard drive and cant find the original. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! TIA Sal
11-13-2016, 02:26 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by happycamper1978 View Post
Does anyone have 4.80 or 4.81 ofw pup? I am having a hell of a time downloading the pup. Keeps saying the archive is unreadible and needs a password.* I just flashed my ps3 and I have a different hard drive and cant find the original. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! TIA Sal

Here's 4.80 and 4.81: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
11-13-2016, 03:59 AM #3
Awesome! Worked great! Thank you. Now I hit another snag. I flashed my ps3 now I cant seem to downgrade to 3.55. I am wondering if it is because i upgraded to 4.81? Seems like every pup I try is corrupt? I couldn't even get rogero downgrader to work!
11-13-2016, 01:48 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Awesome! Worked great! Thank you. Now I hit another snag. I flashed my ps3 now I cant seem to downgrade to 3.55. I am wondering if it is because i upgraded to 4.81? Seems like every pup I try is corrupt? I couldn't even get rogero downgrader to work!

First, flash a good backup to the console if you are glod right now.

then

Try this You must login or register to view this content.

It might work. May have to wait for a 4.81 nor patcher, not sure.

GL!
11-13-2016, 10:39 PM #5
Thanks for the quick advise! What I did was after I sucessesfully flashed and reasembled I powered on the console and it promped me to update to 4.80 or higher so I installed 4.81 ofw! Dumb! So I tore everything back apart put my patched bkpps3 back in the nor chip. Put everything back together and installed rogero downgrader cex and.....BOOM! I am now on 3.55. So let the games begin! Thanks Dro!
11-14-2016, 03:47 AM #6
ymh
Treasure hunter
Thanks for the quick advise! What I did was after I sucessesfully flashed and reasembled I powered on the console and it promped me to update to 4.80 or higher so I installed 4.81 ofw! Dumb! So I tore everything back apart put my patched bkpps3 back in the nor chip. Put everything back together and installed rogero downgrader cex and.....BOOM! I am now on 3.55. So let the games begin! Thanks Dro!

downgrading is always good fun, some consoles are really stubborn though (with installing the firmware in some cases or time frame it takes to install). worst thing you can do is accidentally brick it or give your console the RSOD, i gave my last console RSOD and couldn't go back to a good nor dump so i had to fix the bad sectors and it worked just fine, its even worse if you manage to screw up the recovery menu. but most stuff ups caused by a bad nor clip can be fixed so long as there's a little life still in the console. other wise you have to replace the whole thing if you can't go back. nut since yours was a success you don't have to worry about it.
Last edited by ymh ; 11-14-2016 at 03:51 AM.

The following user thanked ymh for this useful post:

happycamper1978

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo