11-18-2016, 09:50 PM #1
iDeity
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have two separate hard drives so I felt it would be appropriate to put OFW Dual Boot firmware on one to play DLC games from the PSN store without the hassle of that one PS3 tool.. Can't think of the name. Anyways, the Console ID that's linked to this PS3 is permanently banned, and on the dual boot OFW, you can't use homebrew at all, so.. Is there a way I can set a universal permanent CID change prior to going on the firmware?
11-23-2016, 08:03 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
I have two separate hard drives so I felt it would be appropriate to put OFW Dual Boot firmware on one to play DLC games from the PSN store without the hassle of that one PS3 tool.. Can't think of the name. Anyways, the Console ID that's linked to this PS3 is permanently banned, and on the dual boot OFW, you can't use homebrew at all, so.. Is there a way I can set a universal permanent CID change prior to going on the firmware?

You must login or register to view this content.

GL!
11-28-2016, 09:11 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
I have two separate hard drives so I felt it would be appropriate to put OFW Dual Boot firmware on one to play DLC games from the PSN store without the hassle of that one PS3 tool.. Can't think of the name. Anyways, the Console ID that's linked to this PS3 is permanently banned, and on the dual boot OFW, you can't use homebrew at all, so.. Is there a way I can set a universal permanent CID change prior to going on the firmware?

Was your situation resolved?
11-28-2016, 08:28 PM #4
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Was your situation resolved?

Oh, yes, a moderator can close this thread now.
11-28-2016, 08:29 PM #5
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dro View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

GL!

Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo