12-02-2016, 05:05 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the Grand.Theft.Auto.V.PS3-DUPLEX\BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V] torrented version. now I put it on my PS3 through FTP obviously and I went into MM and checked internal and bd mirror and chose load game and it wont load. its not showing anywhere on the xmb menu, like on the /app_home and also in webman when I load it. I don't believe I have a bad copy. just something I'm probably missing, how do I get it to show? it shows on multiman when I click in multiman and the game is there, but when I load it it doesn't appear. any feed back would be appreciated.
12-02-2016, 05:17 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by iDon View Post
I have the Grand.Theft.Auto.V.PS3-DUPLEX\BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V] torrented version. now I put it on my PS3 through FTP obviously and I went into MM and checked internal and bd mirror and chose load game and it wont load. its not showing anywhere on the xmb menu, like on the /app_home and also in webman when I load it. I don't believe I have a bad copy. just something I'm probably missing, how do I get it to show? it shows on multiman when I click in multiman and the game is there, but when I load it it doesn't appear. any feed back would be appreciated.

If it doesn't show up in multiman, then the EBOOT is in the wrong directory (it can't find it)
Check inside Grand.Theft.Auto.V.PS3-DUPLEX\BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V], you may have the actual folder which should read "BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]". Take that out and drop that into GAMES.

Let us know how it goes.
12-02-2016, 05:28 PM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dro View Post
If it doesn't show up in multiman, then the EBOOT is in the wrong directory (it can't find it)
Check inside Grand.Theft.Auto.V.PS3-DUPLEX\BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V], you may have the actual folder which should read "BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]". Take that out and drop that into GAMES.

Let us know how it goes.

I did mention that the game does show in MM, also I checked inside the usdir folder and there are 2 eboots, one that says EBOOT.BIN and another that says EBOOT.BIN.ORG. so I erased the one that says original and didn't work, and also didn't work with the other one
12-02-2016, 05:42 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
I did mention that the game does show in MM, also I checked inside the usdir folder and there are 2 eboots, one that says EBOOT.BIN and another that says EBOOT.BIN.ORG. so I erased the one that says original and didn't work, and also didn't work with the other one

Oh ok I see now..

Will other games load for you, or is it just GTA?

and maybe post some pictures, if you want/can, of the files.
12-02-2016, 05:55 PM #5
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Oh ok I see now..

Will other games load for you, or is it just GTA?

and maybe post some pictures, if you want/can, of the files.

You must login or register to view this content.

and the directory on the ps3 is this -> /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]
12-02-2016, 06:18 PM #6
Dro
i<3myPs3

and the directory on the ps3 is this -> /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]

yep thats perfect...

And will other another game load from multiman or no?
Do you use PSNpatch? There is this thing where if you disable syscalls and then try to load a game from multiman it wont load to ps3_app_home anymore, in which case you could fix by simply deleting and reinstalling multiman..might be worth a shot.
12-02-2016, 06:19 PM #7

I would say u are on Rebug and you need to go into debug setting and change your boot mode. If your ps3 is set to system software mode change it to release Mode or if your ps3 is set to release Mode change it to system software mode.
12-04-2016, 02:30 PM #8
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
I would say u are on Rebug and you need to go into debug setting and change your boot mode. If your ps3 is set to system software mode change it to release Mode or if your ps3 is set to release Mode change it to system software mode.

Thank you. That helped.

The following user thanked iDon for this useful post:

UnholyTalonTSi
12-04-2016, 02:45 PM #9
Thank you. That helped.

Also, i've never been able to run games through Multiman, only Irisman, so maybe try that?
12-04-2016, 02:49 PM #10
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Also, i've never been able to run games through Multiman, only Irisman, so maybe try that?

I got it working. Just needed to change boot mode.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo