12-06-2016, 03:28 PM #1
Daized
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so one of the ps3's in here crashed yesterday quite badly causing the console to reset. After rebooting, doing all time's & dates etc, tested the internet conection & it obtaind an IP & connection but will not let it log into an account. It keeps timing out when it whe you go to 'use existing account'. tried all router resets etc, wired connection & nothing. So I'm assuming it's kaput? & if so can I just format the console & transfer all data from another console to that one to sort it or is the console dead as my old dog who's been dead a while?
Thanks in advance
12-07-2016, 02:40 AM #2
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Daized View Post
Ok so one of the ps3's in here crashed yesterday quite badly causing the console to reset. After rebooting, doing all time's & dates etc, tested the internet conection & it obtaind an IP & connection but will not let it log into an account. It keeps timing out when it whe you go to 'use existing account'. tried all router resets etc, wired connection & nothing. So I'm assuming it's kaput? & if so can I just format the console & transfer all data from another console to that one to sort it or is the console dead as my old dog who's been dead a while?
Thanks in advance

Im assuming your on cfw......iff so ...go into debug settings ....scroll down to NP ENVIROMENT ...and change the setting to NP

The following 2 users say thank you to MoneyB for this useful post:

Daized, Dro
12-07-2016, 12:37 PM #3
Daized
Bounty hunter
Omfg it worked.... you're a legend mate.
You also saved a life (my sons for the crash). Also saved me having to get a new one. Gotta love this place... ��
Last edited by Daized ; 12-07-2016 at 02:39 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Daized for this useful post:

Dro, MoneyB

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo