12-06-2016, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been getting worse the last few times I've used it. Like the title says, the ps3 turns off then blinks red. Average temp it runs when I play is 65 degrees Celsius and is in a well ventilated area. What is the problem and how can I fix it myself? Thank you.
12-06-2016, 11:23 PM #2
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Fixed
Been getting worse the last few times I've used it. Like the title says, the ps3 turns off then blinks red. Average temp it runs when I play is 65 degrees Celsius and is in a well ventilated area. What is the problem and how can I fix it myself? Thank you.

Sounds like your cpu has fuked out ....you are getting a RLOD ....un economical to repair ....

The following user thanked MoneyB for this useful post:

Fixed Username
12-07-2016, 02:07 PM #3
Originally posted by MoneyB View Post
Sounds like your cpu has fuked out ....you are getting a RLOD ....un economical to repair ....

I have a spare ps3, I'll just use those parts to replace GPU and CPU?
12-07-2016, 08:21 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3

That is possible if it is the same model..but it is very difficult to do..you will be reballing the ps3.
You can look up the process of reballing on youtube.

GL!

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

Fixed Username
12-20-2016, 03:01 PM #5

not really that simple lol because the cpu and gpu is soldered to the motherboard and you cant just replace the motherboard because then you wont be jailbroken because the bios wont of been flashed + the disk drives logic board wont mach.....

so no.. you cant just pick up the cpu and gpu and shove it in a new ps3 lol...

your console needs a reball...
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo