12-16-2016, 03:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is 65c a good ps3 tempature for the Cell and Rsx? mine both are 65c if I need to adjust the fan plz tell me a way thats not too loud
12-16-2016, 04:03 AM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
PSITA Manager has fan control. I would not have the fan too high as that can lead to the ps3 to oveheating as well. Is this a slim or fat PS3?
12-18-2016, 12:11 PM #3
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Megaboyy12234 View Post
Is 65c a good ps3 tempature for the Cell and Rsx? mine both are 65c if I need to adjust the fan plz tell me a way thats not too loud

65 is not great but you shoudn't get YLOD or RSX issues from that as stock slims run around that temp. If you ps3 has had overheating issue in past or has a hot psu then i would suggest changing getting them under 60C. for example with main PS3, i have it set to 45% and it runs around 60C with aircon on, but if the psu is getting really hot then i would suggest increasing the speed. i can't use my cfw without increased fan speed because my psu in my old slim runs way hotter then it use to, some days i need to blast my fan to stop it from over heating. in my case my PSU is where most my heat issues are but setting the fan between 45 - 60 should do the job. may fan screws don't tien so if i go over 60 it starts to make a loud rattling nose so i never go over 60 in summer, try different speeds and fine what works for you, if your not sure just use webman and use dynastic & set the temp from 60 - 70 Smile my old console suffered from the YLOD and wouldn't start if it was over 50C lol. goes to show that even if you have a slim your not completely safe.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo