12-26-2016, 09:54 PM #1
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello this may be already answered but is there anyway to not get hit offline when your using mods online ? someone posted my external ip in game then few minutes later hit me off ? any way to stop or prevent this thank you
12-27-2016, 03:23 AM #2
MoneyB
Climbing up the ladder
vpn ...google it
12-27-2016, 07:27 AM #3
Connect your laptop/PC to your PS3 via an Ethernet cord, download Hotspot Shield, then turn on the VPN. Navigate to your Control Panel > Network and Sharing center > Change adapter settings (it's in the column on the left side) > Right click on your main Wifi adapter. From there, Properties > Sharing. Then check the "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection". Click "OK" and close out of that window. Head over to your PS3 XMB, Navigate to Network Settings > Setup Internet Connection. From here, setup your internet as a wired connection, and keep everything as you would normally would. Please note if you were using a wireless connection, your internal IP will change. Head over to Rebug Toolbox, then click System Information, take note of your new IP.

As for IP Grabbing, Call of Duty is one of these easiest games to sniff IP's with tools such as Call of DDos, Cain, Wireshark, ect. To stop this from happening, download this tool.

Hide IP Tool (Credits to 01cedricv2) : You must login or register to view this content.
VirusTotal for the URL: You must login or register to view this content.
VirusTotal for the File: You must login or register to view this content.

If this file says it doesn't support CCAPI 2.60, use this file to replace the .dll files and such to make it compatible.

CCAPI Fix: You must login or register to view this content.
VirusTotal for the URL: You must login or register to view this content.
VirusTotal for the File: You must login or register to view this content.

This file does list 4/54 listing this as a Trojan Virus, I can vouch for this file and say that it is a false trigger and it causes no problems. If you're still uneasy about this, you can search for a similar file Smile Hope this helps with the douchebags that hit people off! Good luck!
12-27-2016, 08:02 AM #4
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
Hello this may be already answered but is there anyway to not get hit offline when your using mods online ? someone posted my external ip in game then few minutes later hit me off ? any way to stop or prevent this thank you

Quoting you so that you can know coltgrinder has answered your question.
12-27-2016, 04:08 PM #5
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
ok but need it for bo1
12-30-2016, 09:22 PM #6
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
ok but need it for bo1

use a vpn on your pc and share the pc's connection via a ethernet cable to your ps3...
12-31-2016, 05:19 PM #7
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
ok thank you are paid ones the best

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo