12-28-2016, 09:35 PM #1
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so yesterday I booted up my ps3, installed a new sprx menu & put in mw3. The disk wouldn't show on the xmb, I then inserted bo1 & the same thing happened. I turned it on today & tested multiple games and only one of the games loaded once. After i insert a disk, about 10 seconds after it makes the noise as if I was re-inserting it. Is this an issue with the disk drive? Any help is greatly appreciated!
12-29-2016, 02:31 AM #2
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Wild
Hey guys, so yesterday I booted up my ps3, installed a new sprx menu & put in mw3. The disk wouldn't show on the xmb, I then inserted bo1 & the same thing happened. I turned it on today & tested multiple games and only one of the games loaded once. After i insert a disk, about 10 seconds after it makes the noise as if I was re-inserting it. Is this an issue with the disk drive? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Yea man it's your disc drive. My friend had this problem. There might be something stuck in there that's making it not read the disc or it's something else but definitely the disc drive. That re inserting sound means that It can't read the disc. Sometimes it will read the disc as u said u loaded 10 and 1 loaded. But the problem is your disc drive so u might have to open it up and see what's up
12-29-2016, 09:53 PM #3
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MaxPapii View Post
Yea man it's your disc drive. My friend had this problem. There might be something stuck in there that's making it not read the disc or it's something else but definitely the disc drive. That re inserting sound means that It can't read the disc. Sometimes it will read the disc as u said u loaded 10 and 1 loaded. But the problem is your disc drive so u might have to open it up and see what's up

Thanks dude! I'm gonna open it up in a bit!
12-30-2016, 09:21 PM #4
Originally posted by Wild
Hey guys, so yesterday I booted up my ps3, installed a new sprx menu & put in mw3. The disk wouldn't show on the xmb, I then inserted bo1 & the same thing happened. I turned it on today & tested multiple games and only one of the games loaded once. After i insert a disk, about 10 seconds after it makes the noise as if I was re-inserting it. Is this an issue with the disk drive? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Try cleaning the blueray lens in the disk drive Smile
12-31-2016, 12:10 AM #5
Wild Bill
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Je
Try cleaning the blueray lens in the disk drive Smile

I did & it worked Smile

The following user thanked Wild Bill for this useful post:

Je Modz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo