01-01-2017, 04:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); will ntfs external*hard drive*work for ps3 any settings i can do for some reason i cannot format it to fat32
01-01-2017, 05:13 PM #2
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
will ntfs external*hard drive*work for ps3 any settings i can do for some reason i cannot format it to fat32

It would work in Multiman if you turn on a certain settings, otherwise, no, fat32 is only option. What exactly is preventing reformatting?
01-01-2017, 06:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
It would work in Multiman if you turn on a certain settings, otherwise, no, fat32 is only option. What exactly is preventing reformatting?

computer crashes i think the external hard drive thats causing my computer to crash cause i did drop the usb lots of times on the ground
01-01-2017, 07:19 PM #4
computer crashes i think the external hard drive thats causing my computer to crash cause i did drop the usb lots of times on the ground

Have you tried it on a different computer to see if it might just be the PC at fault? Or running the PC in safe mode?
01-01-2017, 07:24 PM #5
Have you tried it on a different computer to see if it might just be the PC at fault? Or running the PC in safe mode?

yeh already tried a different computer it crashes the computer too
01-01-2017, 07:29 PM #6
yeh already tried a different computer it crashes the computer too

Even in safe mode?
01-01-2017, 07:37 PM #7
Even in safe mode?

oh i haven't tried save mode i mean my usb crashed this computer and the other computer and i think my usb external is faulty and i dont know how to fix it
01-02-2017, 02:22 AM #8
Skewi
Do a barrel roll!
oh i haven't tried save mode i mean my usb crashed this computer and the other computer and i think my usb external is faulty and i dont know how to fix it

You can't format a drive that is larger than 32GB I think in FAT32, and being an external hard drive I would expect it is larger than that.
01-02-2017, 11:15 AM #9
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by Skewi View Post
You can't format a drive that is larger than 32GB I think in FAT32.

Incorrect.
01-02-2017, 02:56 PM #10
Originally posted by Skewi View Post
You can't format a drive that is larger than 32GB I think in FAT32, and being an external hard drive I would expect it is larger than that.

no i have formatted the usb to fat32, but ever since i dropped it too much the computer or ps3 couldn't read the usb,i forgot what i have done i turned the usb to ntfs and wipe everything and now i plug it in the computer it asks me 'you need to format the disk in drive J: before you can use it' i click format and start and then nothing loads and then says window is unable to format

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo