01-06-2017, 01:35 AM #1
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello is there anyway to tell when your done scanning a file on virustotal to see if its a false claim or actual virus ? sometimes i will scan something like a rtm tool or a tool in general and it will say like 2/55 or 20/50? and if so how accurate is it thank you
01-06-2017, 01:44 AM #2
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
Hello is there anyway to tell when your done scanning a file on virustotal to see if its a false claim or actual virus ? sometimes i will scan something like a rtm tool or a tool in general and it will say like 2/55 or 20/50? and if so how accurate is it thank you

Hard to determine how accurate it is, since majority use encryption in their tools -- prompting antiviruses to swiftly remove the programs before even launching (think of LTS). If you're not sure, try running the tool in Sandboxie.
01-06-2017, 01:50 AM #3
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
ok ive never used sandboxy
01-06-2017, 01:51 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by gwinn2 View Post
Hello is there anyway to tell when your done scanning a file on virustotal to see if its a false claim or actual virus ? sometimes i will scan something like a rtm tool or a tool in general and it will say like 2/55 or 20/50? and if so how accurate is it thank you

If the tool is iffy, I wouldn't download it. Just go with the most common ones for the game like for GTA 5: LTS, Imperium, etc.

BO2: RTM Tool by Geo

And so on... Just look at the feedback and you decide.
01-06-2017, 01:56 AM #5
gwinn2
Do a barrel roll!
ok thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo