01-09-2017, 07:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was playing black ops 2 multiplayer on my CFW PS3 and I noticed the game started to get extremely laggy, I then realized the lag was so bad everyone else was frozen while I was able to walk around freely. Eventually I lost connection to host, then shortly after I was signed out of PlayStation Network. I realized I had been booted offline and I tried so many methods to try and get back on! I reset my router multiple times and it's just driving me crazy because I can't even play nor even sign in. I can only sign in when I use my hotspot on my phone, but my phone has bad battery issues so I can't even use it to play online. Someone please help on how to get my router unblocked or if that's not the problem just how to get me back online without having to use an alternative internet connection. Thank you.
01-09-2017, 07:32 PM #2
Originally posted by Zekeypoo View Post
So I was playing black ops 2 multiplayer on my CFW PS3 and I noticed the game started to get extremely laggy, I then realized the lag was so bad everyone else was frozen while I was able to walk around freely. Eventually I lost connection to host, then shortly after I was signed out of PlayStation Network. I realized I had been booted offline and I tried so many methods to try and get back on! I reset my router multiple times and it's just driving me crazy because I can't even play nor even sign in. I can only sign in when I use my hotspot on my phone, but my phone has bad battery issues so I can't even use it to play online. Someone please help on how to get my router unblocked or if that's not the problem just how to get me back online without having to use an alternative internet connection. Thank you.

PSN has started to IP Ban. You will need to use a VPN to get online.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-09-2017, 07:44 PM #3
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
PSN has started to IP Ban. You will need to use a VPN to get online.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the info man
01-09-2017, 08:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Zekeypoo View Post
Thanks for the info man

No problem. Happy Modding and stay safe Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo