01-12-2017, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my 2nd time and I'm getting really sick of this, psn need to figure there stuff out like cmon... does anyone know the reason for this? Maybe we can take advantage somehow.
01-12-2017, 05:46 AM #2
From what in hearing theirs a ban wave going on but also what I heard was that they are having security problems ATM so I don't really know their was a post in ngu about them having that probably but if anything just use a VPN or use your phone hotspot
01-12-2017, 06:04 AM #3
They're banning MAC addresses. I just got banned myself a couple hours ago. Rumor has it that it's MAC ban and people exchanging their routers were getting back on.

So I used Web browser to access my router settings and changed my MAC only. Restarted router and ps3. Back online.

I was in lobby on my jailbreak when I was suddenly kicked. Tried joining again and got 016. Tried signing in from my Non-jb same result. So it is not the console but your network. A VPN would solve this buts it's not. It's a MAC ban. That's all I changed.
01-12-2017, 06:09 AM #4
However when I contacted a couple of my customers who are experiencing the 016 they had router and modem combos from Internet service provider and could not access MAC settings.
01-12-2017, 07:17 AM #5
Maybe you have a dynamic ip and it just changed when you restarted?
01-12-2017, 08:11 AM #6
your not the only one been getting it for the past week i can play for 1 day before i get the 016 error for couple days
01-12-2017, 12:07 PM #7
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by fatty View Post
However when I contacted a couple of my customers who are experiencing the 016 they had router and modem combos from Internet service provider and could not access MAC settings.

Use a VPN from now when Modding or even playing on your Jailbroken Console - It will make things much easier.
If you need a tutorial on how to setup a VPN to your console please let me know

All The Best - iZady
01-12-2017, 12:08 PM #8
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by PolishModder View Post
your not the only one been getting it for the past week i can play for 1 day before i get the 016 error for couple days

Same for you
Use a VPN from now when Modding or even playing on your Jailbroken Console - It will make things much easier.

All The Best - iZady
01-12-2017, 12:52 PM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by akwolf907 View Post
This is my 2nd time and I'm getting really sick of this, psn need to figure there stuff out like cmon... does anyone know the reason for this? Maybe we can take advantage somehow.

Reason? Where you modding lmao.

IF u mod use a VPN to hide ur real IP, or if u have a dynamic IP Adress change your IP daily.

before going online if theyare banning macs u might wanna spoof your mac address
01-12-2017, 01:03 PM #10
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Same for you

All The Best - iZady

i have a couple (crappy free) VPN's that i use to do recoveries but for example on gta i can never find lobbies with anyone while on them. So i more need a vpn where i can play with others with no problems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo