01-12-2017, 04:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys reading many post on PSN Rockstar on here any gamer as he/she signs in to PSN can have their IP pulled along with Country city/ town - and if on the wrong end can be kicked of PS3/PS4 - even DDOS - for longer time frame / even PSN can block all going online to sign in - as they can blacklist your IP - if the home Router doesn't have a function to produce a dramatic IP after reboot - then many can be offline till new ISP contract setup --
So my question would be :- would it be best just to have a free vpn just so Game consoles go through / or pay for one to send all devices through ? - and maybe some links - that can be trusted - based in the Uk - thanks for any Help -
01-12-2017, 05:50 PM #2
Originally posted by ukps3666 View Post
Hi guys reading many post on PSN Rockstar on here any gamer as he/she signs in to PSN can have their IP pulled along with Country city/ town - and if on the wrong end can be kicked of PS3/PS4 - even DDOS - for longer time frame / even PSN can block all going online to sign in - as they can blacklist your IP - if the home Router doesn't have a function to produce a dramatic IP after reboot - then many can be offline till new ISP contract setup --
So my question would be :- would it be best just to have a free vpn just so Game consoles go through / or pay for one to send all devices through ? - and maybe some links - that can be trusted - based in the Uk - thanks for any Help -

I would just use a free VPN

Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 01-12-2017 at 05:55 PM.
01-12-2017, 08:17 PM #3
Thanks Looks like the sort of Fix short/long Term - for Static IP users to play online - Thanks MightyMoJo - should help others on here as well
01-13-2017, 08:23 PM #4
Originally posted by ukps3666 View Post
Thanks Looks like the sort of Fix short/long Term - for Static IP users to play online - Thanks MightyMoJo - should help others on here as well

You're Welcome Smile Thread closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo