01-13-2017, 09:08 PM #1
_kaiocarroll
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I literally got my jailbroken PS3 earlier it hasn't got any games on it yet. I installed irisman and Sen enabler I have enabled Sen and I get the error I have been trying to fix the issue for about 4 hours now I have messed around with the debug settings on xmb and have gone into toolbox and tried to change the lv2 to cex but I get invalid idps so I tried to change the cid in irisman and I get another error in there so i went into webman and changed the psid yet it still wouldn't work btw I'm running rebug Rex 4.81.1 and I'm just a bit confused as I'm new to jailbreaking
01-13-2017, 09:12 PM #2
Originally posted by kaiocarroll View Post
So I literally got my jailbroken PS3 earlier it hasn't got any games on it yet. I installed irisman and Sen enabler I have enabled Sen and I get the error I have been trying to fix the issue for about 4 hours now I have messed around with the debug settings on xmb and have gone into toolbox and tried to change the lv2 to cex but I get invalid idps so I tried to change the cid in irisman and I get another error in there so i went into webman and changed the psid yet it still wouldn't work btw I'm running rebug Rex 4.81.1 and I'm just a bit confused as I'm new to jailbreaking

Error is a Invalid CID you need a CID off a broken ps3 that isnt banned
01-13-2017, 09:41 PM #3
_kaiocarroll
Save Point
So I need to buy a new cid
01-13-2017, 09:52 PM #4
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
yes. or find one for free...
01-13-2017, 10:41 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by kaiocarroll View Post
So I need to buy a new cid

Anything else you need help with
01-13-2017, 10:52 PM #6
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
Anything else you need help with

hey i have a question... where can i get a good CID? free maybe? i need one...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo