01-18-2017, 04:20 PM #1
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today, I was playing after 15 minutes my PS3 gave me a tempresure caution. So I went to web an and incereased the fan speed to %50, After some research and after knowing what to do, I enabled Auto fan speed at 85 (default) but I didn't hear any fan sounds. So I made it automatic at 0, restarted my system. And boom, a jet plane in the middle of the house with %100 fan speed. I tried to make it to the default setting, but as the time passed the fan gets faster. I'm such a scared cat to do this, is there anyway to fix it?
01-18-2017, 07:46 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Pyr00HD View Post
Today, I was playing after 15 minutes my PS3 gave me a tempresure caution. So I went to web an and incereased the fan speed to %50, After some research and after knowing what to do, I enabled Auto fan speed at 85 (default) but I didn't hear any fan sounds. So I made it automatic at 0, restarted my system. And boom, a jet plane in the middle of the house with %100 fan speed. I tried to make it to the default setting, but as the time passed the fan gets faster. I'm such a scared cat to do this, is there anyway to fix it?

Clean and renew the thermal paste on CPU and GPU and hope for the best.

Don't let it get ylod..
Last edited by Dro ; 01-18-2017 at 07:50 PM.
01-18-2017, 08:37 PM #3
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Clean and renew the thermal paste on CPU and GPU and hope for the best.

Don't let it get ylod..

went to a local store to fix it.
01-18-2017, 08:38 PM #4
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
This is posted at 4:20 wtf.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo