01-18-2017, 05:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey,
when i try signing into psn it shows a message saying "Access to sony entertainment network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"
i understand this means im banned but will it be for a short time or forever?
01-18-2017, 05:22 PM #2
MOST cases forever ese
01-18-2017, 05:27 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Hybridd View Post
hey,
when i try signing into psn it shows a message saying "Access to sony entertainment network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

Yeah you'll need to buy a new private CID to unban your console.
01-18-2017, 05:42 PM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
hey,

Yup as stated by Jesse this is a CID ban. You'll have to find someone to buy a CID from (not on this site tho), or buy a cheap/broken PS3 console & extract the CID from that.

Good luckkk
01-18-2017, 05:44 PM #5
Vie
Bounty hunter
hey,

Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Yeah you'll need to buy a new private CID to unban your console.

If it says "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended", you only need to make a new account as your account is banned from PSN. If this ban is for modding, it is permanent. If you have access to the email that you used to sign up with the account, I'm pretty sure Sony sends you an email stating Why, and How Long you are banned for.

However, if you get bad luck like I did yesterday, and you make an account and go to sign in and it states "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this system has been banned or temporarily suspended", then you're going to need to purchase a new Console ID.

Best of luck!
Last edited by Vie ; 01-18-2017 at 05:46 PM.
01-18-2017, 05:47 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Vie View Post
If it says "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended", you only need to make a new account as if this ban is for modding, it is permanent. If you have access to the email that you used to sign up with the account, I'm pretty sure Sony sends you an email stating Why, and How Long you are banned for.

However, if you get bad luck like I did yesterday, and you make an account and go to sign in and it states "Access to Sony Entertainment Network by this system has been banned or temporarily suspended", then you're going to need to purchase a new Console ID.

Best of luck!

Yeah his CID is probably flagged now so that's why i suggested getting a new CID as making a new account is just a "band-aid" solution but technically he could just make a new account.
01-18-2017, 05:49 PM #7
Vie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Yeah his CID is probably flagged now so that's why i suggested getting a new CID as making a new account is just a "band-aid" solution but technically he could just make a new account.

Yes, he probably is CID banned but I was just trying to save him about $20 if it wasn't banned. lol
01-18-2017, 05:52 PM #8
i guess im going to leave it for a week, if theres no changes i will look into buying a new cid - i will need a buyer ?
01-18-2017, 05:56 PM #9
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
i guess im going to leave it for a week, if theres no changes i will look into buying a new cid - i will need a buyer ?

I'll PM you the guy i buy mine from Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo