02-18-2017, 01:12 PM #1
MalekMFS
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its been a time..
My (PS3) acc is banned and idk if its a suspend or permanent. And i created my acc when i was a kid, so i randomly entered my information...(even my region! i entered Saudi Arabia! wtf :\ )
Actually they did not send any email (with details). I emailed ps support, they asked for information and i told what i remembered. Then they said i must call em. i called to us support after lot of talking they said we don't have access here to your account! you should call mid-east support. but i can't contact, idk the regional code for their number. i pissed off and leaved it for a time. Thats all, want my acc back Sal
Any help appreciated.
02-18-2017, 03:00 PM #2
Originally posted by MalekMFS View Post
Its been a time..
My (PS3) acc is banned and idk if its a suspend or permanent. And i created my acc when i was a kid, so i randomly entered my information...(even my region! i entered Saudi Arabia! wtf :\ )
Actually they did not send any email (with details). I emailed ps support, they asked for information and i told what i remembered. Then they said i must call em. i called to us support after lot of talking they said we don't have access here to your account! you should call mid-east support. but i can't contact, idk the regional code for their number. i pissed off and leaved it for a time. Thats all, want my acc back Sal
Any help appreciated.

how did your account get banned was you modding on ps3?
02-19-2017, 03:50 PM #3
MalekMFS
Save Point
Well, a friend borrowed it. he told me that he switched to a cfw, if it helps.
02-19-2017, 04:06 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by MalekMFS View Post
Well, a friend borrowed it. he told me that he switched to a cfw, if it helps.

It's gone man..
02-20-2017, 04:25 PM #5
SolidSRK
Little One
Reaper: ≤≤≤≤ he has your account now.
02-20-2017, 08:09 PM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
If you're friend used your account on a CFW and played on it for a while then yes your account is banned for that reason and probably he was modding, you won't be able to get your account un banned. You could try emailing them and tell them that it wasn't you and say your account got hacked but I highly doubt they would still unban that account. I was daft at first when I bought my PS3 jailbroken and modded on my main account then it got banned that was back in 2010 so from now on I just create new accounts.
02-22-2017, 02:34 PM #7
MalekMFS
Save Point
Well, i bypassed that ban wave, i won't forget! lol
02-22-2017, 02:39 PM #8
MalekMFS
Save Point
I trust him, thats not a problem.
Well, in my case i prefer say good-bye to PS!
I know Softwares, but didn't used my cfw much.
02-22-2017, 02:41 PM #9
MalekMFS
Save Point
Crying

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo