Post: How Do I Prevent My Self From Getting Booted Offline?
02-22-2017, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is There any way i can prevent my self from getting ddosed because even with the IP Hider, booters somehow still get my IP and is there any Free VPN out there that will work or is there any way i can spoof my IP on ps3 and if so then how? ThanksSmile
02-22-2017, 02:30 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Terrorize1738 View Post
Is There any way i can prevent my self from getting ddosed because even with the IP Hider, booters somehow still get my IP and is there any Free VPN out there that will work or is there any way i can spoof my IP on ps3 and if so then how? ThanksSmile

No free VPN will block an attack. You need a real payed VPN for the best anti-flooding packets onto your router. Never use a free VPN since that does 0% on helping you.

Check out OctoVPN.com

A verified seller here on NextGenUpdate that has a very good VPN, Low Latency, and also has a lot of locations. 7.99$ /m for starters.
02-22-2017, 03:36 PM #3
Ok thanks @Hydrogen
02-22-2017, 06:44 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Terrorize1738 View Post
Is There any way i can prevent my self from getting ddosed because even with the IP Hider, booters somehow still get my IP and is there any Free VPN out there that will work or is there any way i can spoof my IP on ps3 and if so then how? ThanksSmile

Anything else you need help with?
02-24-2017, 01:41 AM #5
Nope close the thread please @Dr. Luckeyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo