03-10-2017, 06:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have been trying to access and old account of mine and just cant seem to sign in on it, it says you email or password is incorrect and im so sure it's not it also mentions 2 step verification which im unaware of, is this why? i have the account signed in on my cfw but cant sign in because my console is banned but i want to be able to sign it in on my ofw and share with my friend for DLC can someone help i dont even know if im entering the right password or not because of this 2 step verification message
03-10-2017, 06:49 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by MillaModz View Post
So i have been trying to access and old account of mine and just cant seem to sign in on it, it says you email or password is incorrect and im so sure it's not it also mentions 2 step verification which im unaware of, is this why? i have the account signed in on my cfw but cant sign in because my console is banned but i want to be able to sign it in on my ofw and share with my friend for DLC can someone help i dont even know if im entering the right password or not because of this 2 step verification message

Have you tried to reset the password?
03-10-2017, 07:00 PM #3
I can't because i cant remember the date of birth i entered because i was very young at the time signing up as an older person lol, Like i say i have the account accessible on 2 other PlayStation's which i can sign in on but i want to change it or find out what it is for my new playstation, has 2 step verification done something? i also dont even have access to my old email anymore the passwords would of been something from a films or a kids show i just wouldnt remember now lol
03-10-2017, 07:12 PM #4
its ok i found out how to do it using my CFW
03-15-2017, 06:45 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MillaModz View Post
its ok i found out how to do it using my CFW

Glad to hear you resolved your issue sir. If you have more questions, feel free to make a new thread. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo