03-10-2017, 07:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am on a cfw ps3 and i recently done thermal repaste on it last week then last night it stoped lettin me on the homebrew apps or reading discs so i took my hdd out and rebooted and put the hdd back in it fixed the problem for a day then today when i tryed it it was yet again same problem so i tryed to reinstall the cfw but it got stuck on a loop and i them got an error code of 8002F14E i have tryed to swap hdds but i cant find the cfw update from the usb and both the usb and the usb ports are working i honestly have no idear what to do to fix this and im hopeing that i dont need to buy a new jailbroken ps3 or put an ofw on and reflash it back to 3.55 please any advice or help is much greatfull
03-11-2017, 12:21 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by 96 View Post
I am on a cfw ps3 and i recently done thermal repaste on it last week then last night it stoped lettin me on the homebrew apps or reading discs so i took my hdd out and rebooted and put the hdd back in it fixed the problem for a day then today when i tryed it it was yet again same problem so i tryed to reinstall the cfw but it got stuck on a loop and i them got an error code of 8002F14E i have tryed to swap hdds but i cant find the cfw update from the usb and both the usb and the usb ports are working i honestly have no idear what to do to fix this and im hopeing that i dont need to buy a new jailbroken ps3 or put an ofw on and reflash it back to 3.55 please any advice or help is much greatfull

Sounds like your disc drive is disconnected or it took a shit.
03-11-2017, 10:49 AM #3
Ok the drive is conected so i guess its took a shit how do i fix it as i cant do anything with the console becos the update loop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo