03-14-2017, 07:03 PM #1
hibye3
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, NGU. I've been having trouble with FTP as of late with Webman (and Cobra) installed. When I try to connect to the FTP server using the default Webman plugin, it just continually says, "Connection, waiting for welcome message." Now, I have tried to unload Webman and use multiman (and Rebug toolbox) to FTP, but I cannot transfer anything because it will just say, "failed to transfer xx bytes in x files within 7 seconds." This only occurs when I am using Wifi, and is not a problem when using an Ethernet cable to directly link my ps3 and pc (w/ Webman unloaded). ps3 <---> pc
I do have the 'disable FTP' bozes unchecked in Webman, and FTP enabled in Multiman.

I'm looking for anybody that can help me solve this problem so I can get back to transferring files via FTP (over wifi).

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.
Last edited by hibye3 ; 03-14-2017 at 08:01 PM.
03-14-2017, 08:13 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Hi, NGU. I've been having trouble with FTP as of late with Webman (and Cobra) installed. When I try to connect to the FTP server using the default Webman plugin, it just continually says, "Connection, waiting for welcome message." Now, I have tried to unload Webman and use multiman (and Rebug toolbox) to FTP, but I cannot transfer anything because it will just say, "failed to transfer xx bytes in x files within 7 seconds." This only occurs when I am using Wifi, and is not a problem when using an Ethernet cable to directly link my ps3 and pc (w/ Webman unloaded). ps3 <---> pc
I do have the 'disable FTP' bozes unchecked in Webman, and FTP enabled in Multiman.

I'm looking for anybody that can help me solve this problem so I can get back to transferring files via FTP (over wifi).

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

"I have tried to unload Webman and use multiman (and Rebug toolbox) to FTP, but I cannot transfer anything because it will just say, "failed to transfer xx bytes in x files within 7 seconds." So reading this statement I assume you can connect to ftp? (If so than I might have a solution). If you can't then you just need to change a few settings on your router
03-14-2017, 08:16 PM #3
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by Python View Post
"I have tried to unload Webman and use multiman (and Rebug toolbox) to FTP, but I cannot transfer anything because it will just say, "failed to transfer xx bytes in x files within 7 seconds." So reading this statement I assume you can connect to ftp? (If so than I might have a solution). If you can't then you just need to change a few settings on your router

Yes, that's correct. I can connect to FTP when using Multiman (and unload Webman), but I cannot transfer any files because it just restarts the transfer over and over again. I really want to solve the problem that I am having with connecting FIlezilla to the Webman FTP plugin. It was working about a week ago, but it hasn't worked since.
03-14-2017, 08:17 PM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
Yes, that's correct. I can connect to FTP when using Multiman (and unload Webman), but I cannot transfer any files because it just restarts the transfer over and over again.

I know how to fix this problem. Do you have skype?

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

hibye3
03-14-2017, 08:20 PM #5
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by Python View Post
I know how to fix this problem. Do you have skype?

Yes, I'll PM you.
03-14-2017, 08:43 PM #6
hibye3
Hurah!
Python helped me! Mods, please close!

The following user thanked hibye3 for this useful post:

Python

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo