03-23-2017, 10:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I recently wanted to unban my account from a couple years back I know the email and password but it says you've been*permanently*or temporarily banned?

any chance of getting this sorted?*

Cheers
03-24-2017, 01:49 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Tinker187 View Post
Hey guys I recently wanted to unban my account from a couple years back I know the email and password but it says you've been*permanently*or temporarily banned?

any chance of getting this sorted?*

Cheers

If u havnt used it in a few yrs due to permanent ban and no u can't do anything to lift it but call Sony with a really good sob story or something, if u tried to sign in for first time in a few years and it was working then it could just b temporarily suspended due to things like invalid credit card info on psn store subscriptions with auto subscribe on when it expires or the rare suspensions from reports from other users. Temporary suspensions start once you try signing in the 1st time after the suspension was given, so if that's the case u could call and explain or just wait 30 days to sign in again. Don't remember exactly but I believe it's 30 then 90 days then ban on the 3rd but 1st is for sure 30 days.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo