04-04-2017, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It Brings up a black screen that says Connect the controller using a usb cable, and then press the PS button. * I connect my controller than it says *The system software cannot be run correctly. press the ps button to try to restart the system, I*f the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software Connect storage media that contains update data of 2.70 or later and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time for information on how to obtain update data refer to the sie web site for your region * * * * * * *Then i press the ps button and it restarts like normal but this happens alot anybody know a fix ?
04-05-2017, 04:04 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ButterCFW View Post
It Brings up a black screen that says Connect the controller using a usb cable, and then press the PS button. * I connect my controller than it says *The system software cannot be run correctly. press the ps button to try to restart the system, I*f the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software Connect storage media that contains update data of 2.70 or later and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time for information on how to obtain update data refer to the sie web site for your region * * * * * * *Then i press the ps button and it restarts like normal but this happens alot anybody know a fix ?

Install a more stable CFW
04-05-2017, 06:17 AM #3
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Install a more stable CFW

Ive tried alot of em do you have one to reccomend?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo