05-09-2017, 12:28 AM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,guys I have a problem with my ps3. My ps3 hdd is corrupted I need help How can I fix it.
05-09-2017, 09:17 AM #2
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Hey,guys I have a problem with my ps3. My ps3 hdd is corrupted I need help How can I fix it.

Could try rebuilding through safe mode, connect to PC & try to restore/repair it, or just a new HDD altogether.
05-09-2017, 01:16 PM #3
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Could try rebuilding through safe mode, connect to PC & try to restore/repair it, or just a new HDD altogether.

I did everything form the Recovery mode nothing worked it says please wait My ps3 was on for 1 hour still please wait.
If I format my hdd What I have to do after?
05-09-2017, 01:17 PM #4
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by EYE
Re-install the FW, or try another hdd

Didn't work Re installing the FW.
05-09-2017, 01:40 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
I did everything form the Recovery mode nothing worked it says please wait My ps3 was on for 1 hour still please wait.
If I format my hdd What I have to do after?

If you format your HDD you'll still keep your CFW (if you're jailbroken). You'll have to re-add your accounts & reinstall all games/homebrew/updates/saves etc... unless you can somehow manage a backup.

Be like starting a fresh on a new jailbroken PS3.

Originally posted by another user
A message will pop up telling you to format your new drive, just follow the onscreen instructions. If you backed up to an external hard drive beforehand, plug your drive in, go to System Settings>Backup Utility>Restore and follow the prompts. If you just copied your game saves (like me), just pop your memory card back in and copy them over.

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

GJx
05-09-2017, 02:18 PM #6
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
If you format your HDD you'll still keep your CFW (if you're jailbroken). You'll have to re-add your accounts & reinstall all games/homebrew/updates/saves etc... unless you can somehow manage a backup.

Be like starting a fresh on a new jailbroken PS3.

You must login or register to view this content.
I'm gonna buy this to plug my hdd to pc and format it
Thank you for your help!
You can close the thread!
05-09-2017, 02:40 PM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi
You must login or register to view this content.
I'm gonna buy this to plug my hdd to pc and format it
Thank you for your help!
You can close the thread!

Welcome Smile Hope it all works out ok for you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo