06-10-2017, 08:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU!

I have recently found another modder in a GTA lobby. He somehow find out my IP and threatened me. I did not think about it and just left the meeting. The next day I wanted to login and got this error code "80710016". I have on the net informed and found that Sony has banned my IP.

Now my question:

Is it possible that the modder ddost the Ps3 servers with my ip so Sony has my IP banned or has it just booted me offline? This error code is still there for 14 hours.

Thanks for your help!

Edit:

Access Denied on the website
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by payday104 ; 06-10-2017 at 08:41 PM.
06-10-2017, 09:18 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by payday104 View Post
Hey NGU!

I have recently found another modder in a GTA lobby. He somehow find out my IP and threatened me. I did not think about it and just left the meeting. The next day I wanted to login and got this error code "80710016". I have on the net informed and found that Sony has banned my IP.

Now my question:

Is it possible that the modder ddost the Ps3 servers with my ip so Sony has my IP banned or has it just booted me offline? This error code is still there for 14 hours.

Thanks for your help!

Edit:

Access Denied on the website
You must login or register to view this content.

It's an IP ban from sony. Idk about the whole ddosing the ps3 servers with your ip and all that..but,

If you have a dynamic IP, you can change your IP and it should be fine. You may also want to change your Ps3's mac address( You must login or register to view this content. , you can also just spoof it with SENenabler), in case it was flagged.
To change your IP, you can:

A. Call your ISP and ask them to change it. If they ask why idk?

B. Disconnect all devices from your network and power off your modem/router for (they say 5min to 24hrs). Reconnect and you should have a new IP.

C. (This is on a Belkin router, idk about others) Go to router settings in your browser, go to mac address, change the last 2 digits and save. Reset your modem and you should have a new IP.
If you do not have internet after this, change the mac address back to what it was and save. Reset your modem and you should have a new IP and internet should be working again.

If you have a static IP, then you are s.o.l., youll have to wait it out or use a VPN..

The IP ban can still come back around.

Good luck!
Last edited by Dro ; 06-10-2017 at 09:22 PM.
06-11-2017, 09:57 AM #3
Thanks for your Help! Today i can play again online. And unfortunately i havent a dynamic ip address... But its okey.

My Solution:

Wait 1 Day... Maybe it can takes 2 or 3 days too..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo