08-22-2017, 02:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Am going try to explain the best way I can so,, okay the connect a controller with a USB cable *then press the PS button screen comes up when i boot my PS3 up I connect my controller to the USB cord and press the PS button.. and it doesn't do anything i tried both USB slots, and 2 different controllers both original sony PS3 controllers. still doesn't go pass that screen. also i cant seem to get my PS3 to go in safe mode. any suggestions?? thanks in advance
08-22-2017, 08:51 PM #2
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Almightyloco View Post
Am going try to explain the best way I can so,, okay the connect a controller with a USB cable *then press the PS button screen comes up when i boot my PS3 up I connect my controller to the USB cord and press the PS button.. and it doesn't do anything i tried both USB slots, and 2 different controllers both original sony PS3 controllers. still doesn't go pass that screen. also i cant seem to get my PS3 to go in safe mode. any suggestions?? thanks in advance

If they are dualshock controllers then on the top next to the USB charging slot of the controller to the left of it should be a tiny hole stick a paper clip or something small in it and it will reset. Then try it I think it says Reset beside idk I'm not by mine

EDIT: It's actually on the back of the controller towards the top right and it does not say reset
Last edited by AerialOnDex ; 08-26-2017 at 02:34 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to AerialOnDex for this useful post:

Almightyloco, MR.MCGOO
08-28-2017, 03:43 AM #3
KillSwitchh
Do a barrel roll!
good advice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo