10-07-2017, 10:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys.... I did a hdd upgrade from 60gb to 240gb now if i start gta 5 all work fine the storry loads but if i want to go online my ps3 freeze all the time...anyone who know what to do?Thanks...(I tried with other cfw too... 4.75.3 d rex 4.78.2 d rex 4.80.1 d rex 4.81.1 drex 4.81.2 d rex)
10-08-2017, 12:57 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by andreas62642 View Post
Hey guys.... I did a hdd upgrade from 60gb to 240gb now if i start gta 5 all work fine the storry loads but if i want to go online my ps3 freeze all the time...anyone who know what to do?Thanks...(I tried with other cfw too... 4.75.3 d rex 4.78.2 d rex 4.80.1 d rex 4.81.1 drex 4.81.2 d rex)

What rpm range does your new hdd run at? If it runs anywhere outside the 4K-7k range then that could b the issue. Are you using a mod menu or anything? Do you start up GTA signed out of PSN?
10-08-2017, 09:10 AM #3
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
What rpm range does your new hdd run at? If it runs anywhere outside the 4K-7k range then that could b the issue. Are you using a mod menu or anything? Do you start up GTA signed out of PSN?

Idk what rpm the 240gb hdd is from my old ps3 slim there it worked perfect it never freezed thats why i put the old hdd in my jailbroken ps3... I sign into psn start gta load story then press go online its loading and then my ps3 freeze if i load online direct it load unlimited and if im offline start gta 5 load up story go to online and then sign in and start online i get the message timed out or something like that and i used Polynesia v3.1 then i tried with salfety 3.0 then i tried with original eboot and original update.rpf
10-08-2017, 09:15 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by andreas62642 View Post
Idk what rpm the 240gb hdd is from my old ps3 slim there it worked perfect it never freezed thats why i put the old hdd in my jailbroken ps3... I sign into psn start gta load story then press go online its loading and then my ps3 freeze if i load online direct it load unlimited and if im offline start gta 5 load up story go to online and then sign in and start online i get the message timed out or something like that and i used Polynesia v3.1 then i tried with salfety 3.0 then i tried with original eboot and original update.rpf

If the hard drive is from another PS3 then u should b fine as far as the rpm's go. But last I remember u need to start GTA signed out of PSN than once in story, pause game n sign in then out 3-5 times than sign in and go to online sessions. If u were freezing b4 the new hdd to then that could b the problem. Installing a different hdd won't fix freezing problems
10-08-2017, 03:52 PM #5
It dont freeze anymore i updated the fan settings and in debug setting i made read game from hdd and not read game from disc Thanks for your help!Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo