11-10-2017, 07:00 PM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so the Sony Reward scheme in only available in the US is it possible to sign up living in the UK. Tried using proxies but the silly captcha box to prevent bots isn’t showing not allowing a sign-up.
11-10-2017, 07:35 PM #2
H4MZ4
Little One
You need a US PSN account, and US Proxy/VPN

I've done it in UK but waiting for my PS3 platinums to be updated on the rewards (waited 3/4 days now)
11-10-2017, 08:50 PM #3
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by H4MZ4 View Post
You need a US PSN account, and US Proxy/VPN

I've done it in UK but waiting for my PS3 platinums to be updated on the rewards (waited 3/4 days now)

What did you use personally I have a US account but can’t find a good proxy/vpn any tips?
11-10-2017, 09:03 PM #4
H4MZ4
Little One
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
What did you use personally I have a US account but can’t find a good proxy/vpn any tips?

Can't really give you any tips on a US VPN, haven't tried any apart from having a Google Cloud VPS in US which I used for the US VPN.
11-10-2017, 09:07 PM #5
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Can't really give you any tips on a US VPN, haven't tried any apart from having a Google Cloud VPS in US which I used for the US VPN.

I’m finding it so hard to use a vpn half of them don’t even work. Tried Tunnel Bear absolutely garbage.
11-10-2017, 09:11 PM #6
H4MZ4
Little One
PM, I'll lend you mine for a day or so. Not sure how much it'll help since you'll need to stay connected to a US VPN to continue accessing the site.
11-10-2017, 09:22 PM #7
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
PM, I'll lend you mine for a day or so. Not sure how much it'll help since you'll need to stay connected to a US VPN to continue accessing the site.

You don’t have to do that, thanks for help but i need a more permanent solution.
Thanks anyway 👍
11-10-2017, 09:25 PM #8
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter

I take your modding your trophys on cfw then see if they reward you from it 🤔😬
11-10-2017, 09:36 PM #9
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter

What you could do tho is create me an account on the website I have a “US PSN” ready I’m just having trouble creating an account on sonyrewards.com “can access the site via a proxy website “ you can pm me the info up to you tho don’t care on details, this would help me out tremendously I would be so great full 🤗
11-11-2017, 08:29 PM #10
H4MZ4
Little One
I take your modding your trophys on cfw then see if they reward you from it ************************************

Tried normal unlock too on a different account, I can't get the trophy counter to go up though...

What you could do tho is create me an account on the website I have a “US PSN” ready I’m just having trouble creating an account on sonyrewards.com “can access the site via a proxy website “ you can pm me the info up to you tho don’t care on details, this would help me out tremendously I would be so great full ��

I'm a day late, if you still need it let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo