12-10-2010, 08:34 AM #1
vahid.ch
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi all.
I have an Amtel (AT90USB162) and I want to downgrade my PS3.
I flash my Amtel and after that I follow the steps which has been told by sites.
I copy my PS3UPDAT.PUP and Lv2diag.self(first one)into my USB and turn on my ps3 .
in 3 minutes my USB and my hard starts working after that it does not work and my green led begins flashing but my PS3 does not turn off.
I waited for more than 2 hours but it did not turn off.
any idea?
12-11-2010, 01:29 AM #11
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by rezvideo View Post
Anyone having problems with the 3.41 flash not completing (flashing green light, never completes, then dead system until flashed 3.50) then its a problem with the original download linked in the article, although it appears to have been deleted.

The time stamp on the main file was July 2010 so I guess its the original unmodified 3.41 update, where as others are time stamped 11th Nov 2010.

I flashed back to 3.50, ran the second file to take it out of service mode then started again but with the modified file. You may possibly not need to come out of service mode, but I did.

I successfully downgraded to 3.41 now.

You must login or register to view this content.

How do i flash back to 3.50 please help
12-11-2010, 11:32 AM #12
vahid.ch
Save Point
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
How do i flash back to 3.50 please help

copy Lv2diag.self from Lv2diag.self FILE 1 into your USB and make these folders with firmware3.50.
PS3--->UPDATE
then put your USB in the right USB port ,a massage will pop up and shows you to press home(PS)button and connect PS3 controller via its cable.
then follow the steps to re-upgrade your formware3.50.
Last edited by vahid.ch ; 12-11-2010 at 11:35 AM.

The following user thanked vahid.ch for this useful post:

TRBZA
12-11-2010, 12:04 PM #13
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by vahid.ch View Post
copy Lv2diag.self from Lv2diag.self FILE 1 into your USB and make these folders with firmware3.50.
PS3--->UPDATE
then put your USB in the right USB port ,a massage will pop up and shows you to press home(PS)button and connect PS3 controller via its cable.
then follow the steps to re-upgrade your formware3.50.

okay thanks alot but will this work if the ps3 just turns off 5 seconds after i turn it on ?:confused:
12-11-2010, 12:52 PM #14
okay thanks alot but will this work if the ps3 just turns off 5 seconds after i turn it on ?:confused:

Don't worry.
it will works.
12-11-2010, 01:16 PM #15
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by rezvideo View Post
Don't worry.
it will works.

Can you like PM me a full tutorial and i thought if you upgrade in service mode you get the RSOD ? (Red Screen of Death) :confused:
12-12-2010, 07:43 AM #16
Can you like PM me a full tutorial and i thought if you upgrade in service mode you get the RSOD ? (Red Screen of Death) :confused:

Hi my friend

first down load this firmware

then:

If you have this problem (RSOD) then :

Remove the USB disk from your console, and delete all the files, copy the "Lv2diag.self" from "Lv2diag.self FILE 2" folder and Original firmware 3.50 to the USB disk's root path.
then Turn On the console.console will turn off after 5 second.Turn On the Console again and at this step a message will appear and you can update your console (Press Start and Select ) and RSOD problem will solve.

Part 1: How to update PS3YES-Pro's firmware

Step 1. Connect PS3YES-Pro to your PC's USB port
Step 2. About 6 seconds later , PS3YES-Pro's 8MB USB storage will be install on you PC.
Step 3. Right-click on the USB disk's root path, and create a new text file and renamed it to 'enterduf'.
Step 4. Eject the USB disk to PS3YES-Pro, remove it from PC and re-plug it to your PC's USB port.
(The following steps also used on PS3YES! and PS3YES-Pro too)
Step 5. About 30 seconds later, the LED on PS3YES-Pro will switch off, you should install the ATMEL DFU driver to run the FLIP tool. You can jump to Step 8 if it was istealled aleady.
Step 6. Install drivers to "AT90USB162" device, you should download and install FLIP tool from ATMEL (You must login or register to view this content.).
Step 7. You can found drivers to "AT90USB162" in the path of FLIP was installed, for example : "C:\Program Files\Atmel\Flip 3.4.2\usb".
Step 8. Download the correct firmware's hex file. Make sure it was storage in a full English path and without space. for example "c:\".
Step 9. Run the FLIP tool. Make sure at the first use the "Load Hex File..." menu under "File" menu to load the new firmware hex file.
Step 10. Click the USB icon on FLIP and select "USB" , or press CTRL-U , and click "open" button in the following dialoag.
Step 11. Click "Run" button start update PS3YES-Pro's firmware. it will display like this : if done.
(The fimware was updated now, the following step just fit to PS3YES-Pro, for stop enter DFU mode next time.)
Step 12. Remove PS3YES-Pro from PC and plugin it again.
Step 13. Delete the file "enterdfu" from the USB disks's root path in 30 seconds.

Part 2: How to use PS3YES-Pro downgrade the console's firmware from 3.50

Prepare: Download the downgrade files (You must login or register to view this content.), an USB disk large to storage the upgrade files.
Step 1: Please update your PS3YES-Pro with downgrade firware as Part 1.
Step 2: Plug the "downgrade" PS3YES-Pro to the right port (close the Blue-Ray Driver), Power down the connsole and cut of the power. Re-connect power to the console, Press power on button, press the "EJECT" button in 200ms atfter power on button was pressed. Untill finished your downgrade, you don't need cut off the power angin.
Step 3: The screen to the console will flash servral time and auto-turn-off, you can remove the PS3YES-Pro now (You console now ready to enter "Factory Mode" now)
Step 4: Prepare an USB disk and format it as FAT32 file system, copy two files to the USB disk: Lv2diag.self and PS3UPDAT.PUP, and place them under the root path. the the named "Lv2diag.self" should copy from the "Lv2diag.self FILE 1" folder.
Step 5: Plug the USB disk to the right USB port to the console, and remove any other USB disk from your console, press power on button to boot.
Step 6: Wait untill the console turn off again. Remove the USB disk from your console, and delete all the files, copy the "Lv2diag.self" from "Lv2diag.self FILE 2" folder to the USB disk's root path.
Step 7: Plug the USB disk to the right USB port to the console, and press power on button, It will leave "Factory Mode" now.
Last Step: After finished downgrade the console , you can update PS3YES-Pro back.

The following user thanked rezvideo for this useful post:

TRBZA

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo