Post: Final Fantasy XIII (Infinite Gil) - Works with XIII disc!
01-13-2011, 11:09 PM #1
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This mod only works on a jailbroken PS3 with a XIII disc!
**Works on all versions (USA, European, Asian, etc)**

1) Download the PKG file here:
You must login or register to view this content.

2) Put the PKG into a USB stick and install it on your PS3.

3) Insert your XIII disc.

4) Launch the Infinite Gil PKG. This will load the game with your modified EBOOT.BIN.

5) Go to a save point and then sell or buy something. Once an exchange is done, you will gain 999,999,999 Gil instantly!

Credits goes to hyper2k at CP for the discovery of this cheat and me for making it work with XIII discs. Have fun!

Proof of the hack working:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIu6txgqFNc[/ame]

Thanks, DevourCrestCurse!
Last edited by Inaudax ; 01-14-2011 at 02:20 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Inaudax for this useful post:

DevourCrestCurse, goldensun77, HUYI82, jfed, klydizz, VHS
01-13-2011, 11:48 PM #11
Originally posted by DevourCrestCurse View Post
Wait... so let's say I have the USA version... do i just follow the same steps here? or do i download the European version? Is there really a difference? (U) OR (E)?

test it cause i can't just follow my link You must login or register to view this content.
download the PKG and follow this tut (not the one i posted)
report back please
01-13-2011, 11:54 PM #12
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Yeah, give it a try and report back. I had another thought... maybe the game frozen on me with the modified EBOOT (from Nitrowolf2) happened because the paths of the modified EBOOT were set to hdd0 (where the backed up XIII is) - a disc is bdvd, not hdd0. In other words, Nitrowolf2's modified EBOOT only works for the backed up XIII game. Whereas this mod that I did works for the XIII disc.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 01-14-2011 at 12:02 AM.
01-14-2011, 12:00 AM #13
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
Hm... so im gonna try the (E) version? I tried the (U) version it just froze on me -.- so should i just get the (E) Version? I didn't backup anything... I just did it.. I'll be back with some result.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Got one more question... Do we need to backup this game? Cause if i have to do.. im not doing it.
01-14-2011, 12:00 AM #14
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DevourCrestCurse View Post
Hm... so im gonna try the (E) version? I tried the (U) version it just froze on me -.- so should i just get the (E) Version? I didn't backup anything... I just did it.. I'll be back with some result.

You have a XIII disc? Test it out. Smile

No, you don't need to backup the game for this mod to work.
01-14-2011, 12:03 AM #15
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
Confirmed!: It's working. I have the (U) Disc And tried the (E) version of the .pkg.. I'm gonna make a video if you guys want.... It does work 100% Thanks! Happy
01-14-2011, 12:04 AM #16
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Good! I'll edit the first post.
Yeah, that confirms my theory. The modified EBOOT (the one that freezes on you) that you've tried only works for the backed up XIII game.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 01-14-2011 at 12:20 AM.
01-14-2011, 12:19 AM #17
well, im going to test this on my non backed up one. if it works, ill let you know. see you on the other side.

indeed, it does work without backing up. i checked it.
Last edited by screwju ; 01-14-2011 at 12:44 AM.
01-14-2011, 12:21 AM #18
DevourCrestCurse
Pokemon Trainer
Uploading a video. Should i make another post for it? Or... ill give you the link.. Not sure what to do. -.-
01-14-2011, 12:27 AM #19
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Go for it Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo