02-09-2011, 03:19 AM #1
Chrome Playa
Chrome Gaming Reloaded
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stop Bumping old threads. Please close before more people reply. This thread was 11 days old. No need to keep commenting on it.
Last edited by Chrome Playa ; 02-19-2011 at 06:29 PM.

The following 51 users say thank you to Chrome Playa for this useful post:

ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Asmel, Bad Luck Brian, Brentdevent, brookboy98, cgs18, Chewcracka, dPaws, DyllanIsYoDaddy, galanoth, human193, ILovePie24!!, iNoxx, ipodtouch44, Jakob, jannu22, markinatorz, mesut, meyamuppet, Mr Hankey, Mr.Pure420, MysticalX, nch90, oOMW2Oo, oX-matto-Xo, Pass Word, Pfk_eggroll, PIINC, Press ►, richiebanker, Romen_Xelkorta, Rowdy, Solid Snake, Stugger, SuperSaiyanBiH, T-Icey, TheGuyWhoHakz, theycallmeryan, TryCatchMe, VHS, weedface, WhatsaN00B, woofdawg233, x Too GodLy x, Xcellerator, xiLLuZioNzZx-, xSimpleHeartz, Yoszhi, ZachFean, zZER0Zz
02-09-2011, 03:31 AM #20
sSkylit
In Hopes of Serenity
...Yeah, damn those 12-15yr olds for complaining so much! :carling:
But in all seriousness, if you are going to complain about the complainers...do yourself a favor and just keep it to yourself, lol. I can understand where you are coming from but this thread holds no merit or value. One might say...pointless thread is pointless.

It almost would appear as though the sophomore just made fun of the freshmen e_e.
Last edited by sSkylit ; 02-09-2011 at 03:33 AM.

The following user thanked sSkylit for this useful post:

Yoszhi
02-09-2011, 03:31 AM #21
Default Avatar
Nate
Its so true... lol..... I love how when you make a post like this, all the little pricks come flaming at you.
02-09-2011, 03:33 AM #22
mesut
Keeper
Originally posted by Chrome
Would everyone please stop complaining. I hate how half the users in this section complain because Sony put them on timeout for using a custom firmware. Well remember when you actually had to DO SOMETHING to exploit your PS3? And no, sticking a removable storage device into a USB is not DOING SOMETHING. So stop posting threads saying "The fight is not over" or "Us hackers will not give up" or "Just Update to 3.56, the CFW will come out eventually." NO, you are not hackers and NO, sitting at your computer constantly checking for a new cfw is not considered "fighting."

BTW, the PSN will be so much more enjoyable without every 12 year old in the world ruining everything. I will finally be able to play a game online without a 12 year old saying "Hey guys I'm a hacker, I hacked my PS3, I do challenge lobbies."

My point has been made.

finally! This was the most logical comment I've read
:y::y::y::y::y::y::y::y:

The following user thanked mesut for this useful post:

02-09-2011, 03:34 AM #23
CSC-Magic
[move] GOML Fools [/move]
I personaly do not know anything about hacking but I did use the orginal jailbreak and I also coded my own patch and give credit where credit was due
and to all these 12 year old "hackers" start hosting in private ur ruining the game
02-09-2011, 03:35 AM #24
Default Avatar
Nate
Originally posted by sSkylit View Post
...Yeah, damn those 12-15yr olds for complaining so much! :carling:
But in all seriousness, if you are going to complain about the complainers...do yourself a favor and just keep it to yourself, lol. I can understand where you are coming from but this thread holds no merit or value. One might say...pointless thread is pointless.

It almost would appear as though the sophomore just made fun of the freshmen e_e.

Sometimes the only way to stop the complainers complaining is to make a thread complaining about them. And I think this is THAT thread that willl keep the pricks in here spamming instead of everywhere on the forum boards.
02-09-2011, 03:37 AM #25
x Too GodLy x
Are you high?
Originally posted by ENT View Post
if you have a 3.56 and a cfw 3.55 you can still data tranfer right?

yes u can still data tranfer...:bro:
02-09-2011, 03:37 AM #26
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by Chrome
Yea. Unlike every 12 year old on this site, I actually went a bought a PS3 and jailbroke it.

same... well 2 got scammed on ebay
02-09-2011, 03:38 AM #27
If you don't wanna hear 12-year old's brag about patches, then don't play MW2!
02-09-2011, 03:40 AM #28
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Nothing but the truth being spoke here :] Haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo