Login | Register
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: You Can Still Jailbreak PS3!


  1. Chrome Playa's Avatar

    Chrome Playa Chrome Gaming Reloaded

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 1,582

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6350

    02-08-2011 09:19 PM #1 You Can Still Jailbreak PS3!


    Stop Bumping old threads. Please close before more people reply. This thread was 11 days old. No need to keep commenting on it.
    Last edited by Chrome Playa; 02-19-2011 at 12:29 PM.




  2. Nero.'s Avatar

    Nero. Space Ninja

    Join Date Jun 2010

    Posts 845

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1587

    02-08-2011 09:20 PM #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Playa View Post
    Would everyone please stop complaining. I hate how half the users in this section complain because Sony put them on timeout for using a custom firmware. Well remember when you actually had to DO SOMETHING to exploit your PS3? And no, sticking a removable storage device into a USB is not DOING SOMETHING. So stop posting threads saying "The fight is not over" or "Us hackers will not give up" or "Just Update to 3.56, the CFW will come out eventually." NO, you are not hackers and NO, sitting at your computer constantly checking for a new cfw is not considered "fighting."

    BTW, the PSN will be so much more enjoyable without every 12 year old in the world ruining everything. I will finally be able to play a game online without a 12 year old saying "Hey guys I'm a hacker, I hacked my PS3, I do challenge lobbies."

    My point has been made.
    thank you.
    Open It....I dare you.

  3. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 51

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 45

    02-08-2011 09:21 PM #3

    I agree :420: but i personally am staying on 3.55

  4. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    02-08-2011 09:21 PM #4

    2 ps3 ftw? im just presuming that u got 2

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


  6. Coke_Can_'s Avatar

    Coke_Can_ < ^ > < ^ >

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 1,041

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 551

    02-08-2011 09:21 PM #5

    That's true, most people make a challenge lobby by downloading a patch and people then think he is the hacker, nobody really credits the maker online (as in game such as PS3 on ngu they give thanks)

    I dont know why people complain about online, you can still play almost every game from the ps3 library on story mode, unless the only games you play are first person shooters like COD
    Last edited by Coke_Can_; 02-08-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    Youtube=[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. Italy's Avatar

    Italy Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 165

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 337

    02-08-2011 09:22 PM #6


  8. -Bane-'s Avatar

    -Bane- Bane Does Work. Like Me.

    Join Date Jun 2010

    Posts 1,025

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1031

    02-08-2011 09:23 PM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Playa View Post
    Would everyone please stop complaining. I hate how half the users in this section complain because Sony put them on timeout for using a custom firmware. Well remember when you actually had to DO SOMETHING to exploit your PS3? And no, sticking a removable storage device into a USB is not DOING SOMETHING. So stop posting threads saying "The fight is not over" or "Us hackers will not give up" or "Just Update to 3.56, the CFW will come out eventually." NO, you are not hackers and NO, sitting at your computer constantly checking for a new cfw is not considered "fighting."

    BTW, the PSN will be so much more enjoyable without every 12 year old in the world ruining everything. I will finally be able to play a game online without a 12 year old saying "Hey guys I'm a hacker, I hacked my PS3, I do challenge lobbies."

    My point has been made.
    i feel like every thread i go on now, has something related to making fun of someone's age...

  9. Coke_Can_'s Avatar

    Coke_Can_ < ^ > < ^ >

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 1,041

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 551

    02-08-2011 09:24 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by cutznbruzez97 View Post
    i feel like every thread i go on now, has something related to making fun of someone's age...
    Because most of the threads are asking how to get games, how to go online, how to patch on 3.56 when it was already answered a lot of times lol.
    Youtube=[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Coke_Can_ For This Useful Post:


  11. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    02-08-2011 09:24 PM #9

    Quote Originally Posted by DJandLIMON111 View Post
    I agree :420: but i personally am staying on 3.55
    I love how all the 12 year olds updated

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


  13. Chrome Playa's Avatar

    Chrome Playa Chrome Gaming Reloaded

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 1,582

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 6350

    02-08-2011 09:24 PM #10

    Quote Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    2 ps3 ftw? im just presuming that u got 2
    Yea. Unlike every 12 year old on this site, I actually went a bought a PS3 and jailbroke it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •