THREAD: [Simple DNS Plus v5.2]► to PSN on CFW 3.55 Kmeaw
  1. 02-11-2011, 09:40 PM
    #1
    1,180
    Posts
    -5,601
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    What you need and is not included in the explanation in the original post
    http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...-55-kmeaw.html

    is :


    -Web Certificate Creation Software

    -Software that will run a DNS Server on your PC

    -The Actual wiring of the router/pc/ps3 and the different ways you need to set it up with regards to the network settings on the lan cards/router/ps3

    Truthfully though after reading through this, the "tutorial" isnt very clear at all.

    Looking through the cert file there are a total of 36 different certificates and he doesn't state which one we need to replace.

    Anyway Back on Topic...

    Simple DNS Plus v5.2



    Quoted Message
    -Software that will run a DNS Server on your PC
    Here is a DNS server program with keys that will work to get one started



    Originally Posted by rccsr View Post
    what do you do next?
    Originally Posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
    Wait so whaddafugg do we do?

    use the DNS server to redirect all requests for auth.np.ac.playstation.net to your pc's internal ip


    (Learn more about Simple DNS Plus [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

    (Learn how to create a self-signed SSL Certificate [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])
    Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    how to create a ticket

    Last edited by NextGenTactics; 02-11-2011 at 10:27 PM.

  2. 02-11-2011, 09:52 PM
    #11
    TheSpoken's Avatar
    TheSpoken
    Questions are answered.
    828
    Posts
    2,759
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by julianportman View Post
    Hee, it's you-the "hacker" that needed to boost, hmmm
    Uhm. Ok..?
    I wasn't dumb enough to update, just smart enough to make a failed 3.56 CFW and keep it that way. I always check what I have before I consider updating, so 3.56 OFW update was useful. Possibilities are endless my friend.

    ...And if you were insulting me... You can't.
    Sponsored Links
  3. 02-11-2011, 09:55 PM
    #12
    rccsr's Avatar
    rccsr
    Banned
    157
    Posts
    -56
    Reputation
    Jan 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    what do you do next?
  4. 02-11-2011, 09:56 PM
    #13
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NextGenTactics View Post
    I am going to be working on the 36! :FU: certificates and proxy this weekend and will post if and when I get them done.
    If u post yours can we just copy them over ours or does each ps3 have to have a different ticket?
  5. 02-11-2011, 09:59 PM
    #14
    CLM's Avatar
    CLM
    They say sorry Mr. West is..
    4,834
    Posts
    59,223
    Reputation
    Jul 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NextGenTactics View Post
    What you need and is not included in the explanation in the original post
    http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...-55-kmeaw.html

    is :


    -Web Certificate Creation Software

    -Software that will run a DNS Server on your PC

    -The Actual wiring of the router/pc/ps3 and the different ways you need to set it up with regards to the network settings on the lan cards/router/ps3

    Truthfully though after reading through this, the "tutorial" isnt very clear at all.

    Looking through the cert file there are a total of 36 different certificates and he doesn't state which one we need to replace.

    Anyway Back on Topic...

    Simple DNS Plus v5.2





    Here is a DNS server program with keys that will work to get one started




    (Learn more about Simple DNS Plus [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])

    (Learn how to create a self-signed SSL Certificate [Only registered and activated users can see links. ])


    Wait so whaddafugg do we do?
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to CLM For This Useful Post:


  7. 02-11-2011, 09:59 PM
    #15
    wowaka's Avatar
    wowaka
    Former Staff
    7,925
    Posts
    26,314
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xTheSpoken View Post
    Uhm. Ok..?
    I wasn't dumb enough to update, just smart enough to make a failed 3.56 CFW and keep it that way. I always check what I have before I consider updating, so 3.56 OFW update was useful. Possibilities are endless my friend.

    ...And if you were insulting me... You can't.
    No! u don't remember me. Nvm, not sure what your talking about..
  8. 02-11-2011, 10:01 PM
    #16
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    how to create a ticket
  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


  10. 02-11-2011, 10:01 PM
    #17
    56
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    NGT, i would rep and thank you tons ;P
  11. 02-11-2011, 10:01 PM
    #18
    wowaka's Avatar
    wowaka
    Former Staff
    7,925
    Posts
    26,314
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NextGenTactics View Post
    I am going to be working on the 36! :FU: certificates and proxy this weekend and will post if and when I get them done.
    I liked your mw2 SnD vids.
  12. 02-11-2011, 10:07 PM
    #19
    Pillar2365's Avatar
    Pillar2365
    I use to give free rep :/
    1,145
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice job NGT! You actually did something awesome.
  13. 02-11-2011, 10:07 PM
    #20
    MasonF123's Avatar
    MasonF123
    Vault dweller
    583
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NextGenTactics View Post
    I am going to be working on the 36! :FU: certificates and proxy this weekend and will post if and when I get them done.
    Hey Thanks NGT, you always have the best threads.

    Good luck with everything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •