02-27-2011, 11:13 PM #1
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded KZ and ftp it onto my ps3. I cant connect to multiplayer, is that normal or is something wrong. Its saying connection cant be made to the server
02-27-2011, 11:19 PM #2
abbrys
Banned
Originally posted by goatybeard View Post
I downloaded KZ and ftp it onto my ps3. I cant connect to multiplayer, is that normal or is something wrong. Its saying connection cant be made to the server

A mod closed my thread on this,apprently it was posted already.
Heres a link to my now closed tut hope it helps you out,
You must login or register to view this content.
02-27-2011, 11:19 PM #3
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
I downloaded KZ and ftp it onto my ps3. I cant connect to multiplayer, is that normal or is something wrong. Its saying connection cant be made to the server

Are you using f**k Psn ?

Also i've seen a few threads mentioning online errors that stop from connecting to the server on backed up copies of the game.
02-27-2011, 11:21 PM #4
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by packarda12 View Post
Are you using f**k Psn ?

Also i've seen a few threads mentioning online errors that stop from connecting to the server on backed up copies of the game.

using charles
02-27-2011, 11:24 PM #5
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
using charles

Swap to f**k psn and try that.

Also replace the CA27 Cer instead of CA24 cer.
02-27-2011, 11:27 PM #6
abbrys
Banned

Packarda is correct ditch charles and use f*ck psn,did you follow the tut in the link i posted?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo