03-19-2011, 07:02 AM #1
XDev
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Releasing 1.8.0 Limited Beta
Ok i just recently created a program that will pritty much be like a all in one (AIO)
I will be updating this program constantly and will update even minor updates with major. You can tell by the version. Please, Dont Flame, Im just trying to do my part and my time into the community and what help i can do for those that use my program for what ever reason.

This is a work in progress, and ill post updates as they come.
I Will update this program alot with new downloads / Features!
Remeber, this is just a limited Beta release. And i dont think it will every be full cause i plan to continue to update this application with the latest and best features.
Please also, recommend me something to add to the program.

Installation:
1.Download & Extract the Folder
2. Should see like 4 files. Run the setup.exe
3. Let it install, and then thats it.
You should see a Shortcut on your desktop and the program should also be on your startup menu / application menu.

Update Instructions:
1.Uninstall the last version the whole program via your computers uninstall program
2.Extract Updated Files / Folder
3.Run Setup.exe
And Your Done

Download Link:
PS3AIO Launcher 1.8 - You must login or register to view this content.
Just Released!

If its not, and or you find some problems please pm me what they are and ill fix it.
Thanks. Updates coming soon.

ALSO!! If your interested in helping me out on on updating my program, or help out in anyway, Private message me!
Last edited by XDev ; 03-20-2011 at 08:07 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to XDev for this useful post:

air6199, Arman M., HypeRiinXz, ILovePie24!!, Jugulator_93, MCPADDINGTON, NextGenTactics, Norman, SavageRising
03-19-2011, 04:30 PM #20
XDev,

When I click on update, it tries to go to You must login or register to view this content.

but...redirect to

You must login or register to view this content.

Any idea?

Btw, great app man. Useful :-)
03-19-2011, 05:01 PM #21
XDev
Banned
Originally posted by xstahsie View Post
XDev,

When I click on update, it tries to go to You must login or register to view this content.

but...redirect to

Any idea?

Have Im having a problem with the update, For now just stay on 1.60 thats the latest anyways, i will continue to post updates in the original post still.

Next update will fix that issue.
srry about that man
03-19-2011, 09:00 PM #22
XDev
Banned
Originally posted by XDev View Post
Releasing 1.6.0 Limited Beta
Ok i just recently created a program that will pritty much be like a all in one (AIO)
I will be updating this program constantly and will update even minor updates with major. You can tell by the version. Please, Dont Flame, Im just trying to do my part and my time into the community and what help i can do for those that use my program for what ever reason.

Remeber, this is just a limited Beta release. And i dont think it will every be full cause i plan to continue to update this application with the latest and best features.

Download Link:
XDev's PS3AIO Launcher 1.6.0 Limited Beta - You must login or register to view this content.
Just Released!

ALSO!! If your interested in helping me out on on updating my program, or help out in anyway, Private message me!

Updated It and released it again.

I Redid the program all over again, And now plan to update this one more better.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by MCPADDINGTON View Post
Looks good and nice clean interface Smile. It would be good if you could implement a pkg downloader.

Originally posted by xSync View Post
Sweet program :y:

Originally posted by Nickm0117 View Post
nice post the program will come in handy

Originally posted by xstahsie View Post
XDev,

but...redirect to

Any idea?

I Re Release the program again, it has been fully redown / remade from scratch again.

I plan to continue to update this, And there are all ready alot of things that will be in next update. Include tons more of downloads.

:420:
03-19-2011, 10:50 PM #23
Default Avatar
Sync
Updated It and released it again.

I Redid the program all over again, And now plan to update this one more better.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

I Re Release the program again, it has been fully redown / remade from scratch again.

I plan to continue to update this, And there are all ready alot of things that will be in next update. Include tons more of downloads.

:420:

alright sounds good :y:
03-19-2011, 10:55 PM #24
Cody_h4x
Nobody is like me
Very good Smile Saw this on psgroove.com Happy
03-19-2011, 11:05 PM #25
XDev
Banned
Originally posted by h4x View Post
Very good Smile Saw this on psgroove.com Happy

who posted it?

And wow, already?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Heres a short video of the latest beta.

its on my youtube
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTZL82EqvR8[/ame]
03-20-2011, 02:29 AM #26
XDev
Banned
Will Be releasing another update here soon, Im currently reinstalling linux again Not Happy or Sad.
But after im done, ill release it.

Pm me if your still interested in helping out
Last edited by XDev ; 03-20-2011 at 02:31 AM.
03-20-2011, 05:00 AM #27
Releasing 1.6.0 Limited Beta

Installation:
1.Download & Extract the Folder
2. Should see like 4 files. Run the setup.exe
3. Let it install, and then thats it.
You should see a Shortcut on your desktop and the program should also be on your startup menu / application menu.

Update Instructions:
1.Uninstall the last version the whole program via your computers uninstall program
2.Extract Updated Files / Folder
3.Run Setup.exe
And Your Done

Download Link:
PS3AIO Launcher 1.8 - You must login or register to view this content.
Just Released!

If its not, and or you find some problems please pm me what they are and ill fix it.
Thanks. Updates coming soon.

Hey yah it's me I made the Image you requested and No Credits? Hmm can you write that in there please?
03-20-2011, 07:13 AM #28
XDev
Banned
Wow My application has made frontpage on PS3News.com
Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo