04-07-2011, 01:10 AM #1
jman313
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so which one is better and why, which has more players etc thanks for your opinion guys
04-07-2011, 01:13 AM #2
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by jman313 View Post
so which one is better and why, which has more players etc thanks for your opinion guys

sp-int has a higher player base. Its more active than prod-qa but not that much more active.

Prod-qa can get u the free stuff. when u create an account on that u start out with a credit card.

The following user thanked Threatz2Fresshh for this useful post:

gola
04-07-2011, 01:27 AM #3
jman313
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by goatybeard View Post
sp-int has a higher player base. Its more active than prod-qa but not that much more active.

Prod-qa can get u the free stuff. when u create an account on that u start out with a credit card.

hahaha some guy said its not safe to use sp-int idk why, here if you have spare time check it out
04-07-2011, 01:34 AM #4
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
hahaha some guy said its not safe to use sp-int idk why, here if you have spare time check it out You must login or register to view this content.

thing is its for every network. Im not saying this is true but, from what ive read sony has the real dev PS3 PSID so anyone that goes on them will be flaged. But the majority of people i think are using psid patcher, which they says changes your psid. So really if your online and running CFW your at risk all the time no matter what u do
04-07-2011, 01:37 AM #5
jman313
Bounty hunter
thing is its for every network. Im not saying this is true but, from what ive read sony has the real dev PS3 PSID so anyone that goes on them will be flaged. But the majority of people i think are using psid patcher, which they says changes your psid. So really if your online and running CFW your at risk all the time no matter what u do

well that's a pretty solid answer, um well i already went online so they probably go online on there so would it make a difference for me haha, i know i ask alot of questions
04-07-2011, 01:39 AM #6
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
well that's a pretty solid answer, um well i already went online so they probably go online on there so would it make a difference for me haha, i know i ask alot of questions

my guess is no, im not sure how the flagging process for sony works if its instant or what but if i was u i would go and search psid patcher, if u dont care and got a second ps3 or are getting one soon dont worry. what im doing :dance:
04-07-2011, 01:46 AM #7
jman313
Bounty hunter
my guess is no, im not sure how the flagging process for sony works if its instant or what but if i was u i would go and search psid patcher, if u dont care and got a second ps3 or are getting one soon dont worry. what im doing :dance:

well yeah i have 2 ps3s one on 3.60 haha but i dont want to just throw money down the drain. last time i tried psid patcher it didnt work whats the most current version??
04-07-2011, 01:47 AM #8
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
well yeah i have 2 ps3s one on 3.60 haha but i dont want to just throw money down the drain. last time i tried psid patcher it didnt work whats the most current version??

i believe 1.6, but quick thing why do u want to go on dev servers to play with other people if u can on your real ps3?
04-07-2011, 01:50 AM #9
jman313
Bounty hunter
i believe 1.6, but quick thing why do u want to go on dev servers to play with other people if u can on your real ps3?

hahaha cause i only have black ops for my ofw ps3 all the other games i borrowed and backed up, cant help it im cheap hahaha but if a game is good enough online ill buy it. oh and what would happen if i patch my ps3 psid then update to 3.60 hahaha would my original psid come back,
04-07-2011, 01:52 AM #10
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
hahaha cause i only have black ops for my ofw ps3 all the other games i borrowed and backed up, cant help it im cheap hahaha but if a game is good enough online ill buy it. oh and what would happen if i patch my ps3 psid then update to 3.60 hahaha would my original psid come back,

im sorry but i do not know the answer to that question. But quick thing what would be the point u would lose all your games and just have 2 ps3s on 3.60 and blackops instead of 1 on 3.55 with backups

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo