Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: prod-qa or sp-int??


  1. jman313's Avatar

    jman313 Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 177

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 40

    04-06-2011 08:10 PM #1 prod-qa or sp-int??

    so which one is better and why, which has more players etc thanks for your opinion guys
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. jman313's Avatar

    jman313 Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 177

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 40

    04-06-2011 08:57 PM #11


    Quote Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    im sorry but i do not know the answer to that question. But quick thing what would be the point u would lose all your games and just have 2 ps3s on 3.60 and blackops instead of 1 on 3.55 with backups
    cause the other ps3 lets just say belongs to the house hahaha i cant just be like oh let me take that from there and but this one over there hahaha, but you do make a good point. oh once i use psid patcher is my original psid lost forever or is there like a restore original psid button
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    04-06-2011 09:00 PM #12

    Quote Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    cause the other ps3 lets just say belongs to the house hahaha i cant just be like oh let me take that from there and but this one over there hahaha, but you do make a good point. oh once i use psid patcher is my original psid lost forever or is there like a restore original psid button
    sry dont know this answer either. i do not know much about it all i know is it changes your psid. I understand also lol.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


  5. jman313's Avatar

    jman313 Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 177

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 40

    04-06-2011 09:03 PM #13

    Quote Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    sry dont know this answer either. i do not know much about it all i know is it changes your psid. I understand also lol.
    hahaha hey not to be a pain but hey are any games working for you on prod-qa i keep getting no people on crysis 2??
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar

    Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

    Join Date May 2010

    Posts 630

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 562

    04-06-2011 09:08 PM #14

    Quote Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    hahaha hey not to be a pain but hey are any games working for you on prod-qa i keep getting no people on crysis 2??
    same, not many people currently play crysis 2 online or something is wrong with connection. Im hoping for a tool to come out soon that will make it like cod where it connects to the real servers

    ---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    hahaha hey not to be a pain but hey are any games working for you on prod-qa i keep getting no people on crysis 2??
    currently only game im aware of is that is working is cod, but you have to remember this was released not long ago. People will try to get it so u can play on real servers soon, but they focused on the most popular game, also trust me if crysis 2 was working i would not be here right now. (or homefront... so this is what it feels to be like a druggy in rehab having withdraws...)

  7. jman313's Avatar

    jman313 Bounty hunter

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 177

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 40

    04-06-2011 09:08 PM #15

    Quote Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    same, not many people currently play crysis 2 online or something is wrong with connection. Im hoping for a tool to come out soon that will make it like cod where it connects to the real servers
    what about medal of honor did you ever get that to work, homefront works like a charm right now hahaha just started on level 1
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. spok Haxor!

    Join Date Nov 2010

    Posts 34

    Membership Standard

    Reputation: 30

    04-07-2011 07:48 AM #16

    Homefront has full lobbies 4 u, but from yesterday i met only few ppl in all types of matches so maps couldnt even start - is new update out?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •