Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: prod-qa or sp-int??
  1. 04-06-2011, 08:10 PM
    #1
    jman313's Avatar
    jman313
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    so which one is better and why, which has more players etc thanks for your opinion guys
    Sponsored Links
  2. 04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
    #2
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    so which one is better and why, which has more players etc thanks for your opinion guys
    sp-int has a higher player base. Its more active than prod-qa but not that much more active.

    Prod-qa can get u the free stuff. when u create an account on that u start out with a credit card.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


  4. 04-06-2011, 08:27 PM
    #3
    jman313's Avatar
    jman313
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    sp-int has a higher player base. Its more active than prod-qa but not that much more active.

    Prod-qa can get u the free stuff. when u create an account on that u start out with a credit card.
    hahaha some guy said its not safe to use sp-int idk why, here if you have spare time check it out
  5. 04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
    #4
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    hahaha some guy said its not safe to use sp-int idk why, here if you have spare time check it out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    thing is its for every network. Im not saying this is true but, from what ive read sony has the real dev PS3 PSID so anyone that goes on them will be flaged. But the majority of people i think are using psid patcher, which they says changes your psid. So really if your online and running CFW your at risk all the time no matter what u do
  6. 04-06-2011, 08:37 PM
    #5
    jman313's Avatar
    jman313
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    thing is its for every network. Im not saying this is true but, from what ive read sony has the real dev PS3 PSID so anyone that goes on them will be flaged. But the majority of people i think are using psid patcher, which they says changes your psid. So really if your online and running CFW your at risk all the time no matter what u do
    well that's a pretty solid answer, um well i already went online so they probably go online on there so would it make a difference for me haha, i know i ask alot of questions
  7. 04-06-2011, 08:39 PM
    #6
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    well that's a pretty solid answer, um well i already went online so they probably go online on there so would it make a difference for me haha, i know i ask alot of questions
    my guess is no, im not sure how the flagging process for sony works if its instant or what but if i was u i would go and search psid patcher, if u dont care and got a second ps3 or are getting one soon dont worry. what im doing :dance:
  8. 04-06-2011, 08:46 PM
    #7
    jman313's Avatar
    jman313
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    my guess is no, im not sure how the flagging process for sony works if its instant or what but if i was u i would go and search psid patcher, if u dont care and got a second ps3 or are getting one soon dont worry. what im doing :dance:
    well yeah i have 2 ps3s one on 3.60 haha but i dont want to just throw money down the drain. last time i tried psid patcher it didnt work whats the most current version??
  9. 04-06-2011, 08:47 PM
    #8
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    well yeah i have 2 ps3s one on 3.60 haha but i dont want to just throw money down the drain. last time i tried psid patcher it didnt work whats the most current version??
    i believe 1.6, but quick thing why do u want to go on dev servers to play with other people if u can on your real ps3?
  10. 04-06-2011, 08:50 PM
    #9
    jman313's Avatar
    jman313
    Bounty hunter
    177
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by goatybeard View Post
    i believe 1.6, but quick thing why do u want to go on dev servers to play with other people if u can on your real ps3?
    hahaha cause i only have black ops for my ofw ps3 all the other games i borrowed and backed up, cant help it im cheap hahaha but if a game is good enough online ill buy it. oh and what would happen if i patch my ps3 psid then update to 3.60 hahaha would my original psid come back,
  11. 04-06-2011, 08:52 PM
    #10
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    626
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jman313 View Post
    hahaha cause i only have black ops for my ofw ps3 all the other games i borrowed and backed up, cant help it im cheap hahaha but if a game is good enough online ill buy it. oh and what would happen if i patch my ps3 psid then update to 3.60 hahaha would my original psid come back,
    im sorry but i do not know the answer to that question. But quick thing what would be the point u would lose all your games and just have 2 ps3s on 3.60 and blackops instead of 1 on 3.55 with backups
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •