12-19-2011, 05:39 PM #1
Cooler
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS NOT MY TUTORIAL! All credit goes to Berion over at PSX Scene.

If You are CFW user i recommend a Rebug CFW which brings nice debug fe called Fake Save Data Owner. It's turned on by default on all versions, which saves you a lot of inconvenience, and this mini-turorial will be a needless if You are on this CFW. If You are on other CFW or OFW this tutorial is for You. ColdReader (PS3SaveUnlocker) write a nice app which automate resigning process in PARAM.SFO but in my opinion hex editor is sufficient for such an easy task (and PS3 Save Unlocker unnecessary copy whole data block from first id to EOF) but of course, first you should try his program. If game still don't recognize save do this as i described below:

1. Open PARAM.SFO in any hex editor (i.e Hex Workshop). It doesn't matter which hex editor because all can represent data in raw and have copy/paste/find options which are sufficient. You need replace (very important: not add/del or something, just replace) a few things:

2. First is the "user id" which identifies Your user account. This ID always start on the same offset (0x140) and always have 16 bytes. Replace it by Your values - and do this twice - first on 0x140 and second somewhere in the file (address of 2nd "user id" is constant only for the same game save title, it's different for different games. Use search option in hex editor).

Note: Most saves downloaded from internet has zeroed this area and it's difficult to find proper 2nd offset. Don't worry, in this case just compare to files.

You must login or register to view this content.

3. Second id is "console id" which identifies Your console (don't mislead it with IDPS). It also have 16 bytes and also is not on constant offest. For example, in Flow (NPUA-80001) is on 0x574.

4. Third id is user number account (for example: for "dev_hdd0/home/00000001/" will be 01h)). It's has 1 byte and be situated on next byte after "console id". For example, in Flow (NPUA-80001) is on 0x575.

That's all. If You all did correct, game will recognize save file and not locked save option and trophy system. If not, this mean that this game save is PARAM.PFD protected and we cannot do anything until someone wise reverse this sh*t.

The following 14 users say thank you to Cooler for this useful post:

hankm242, Beats, johnnyla, Kush Friendly, Kyle07, LeGiiT_xFlaMeZz, MP_MAFIA, ps3delboy, punkybear2102, redmoneydash, Solid Snake, TG1DER, uaeonly,
01-22-2012, 10:45 PM #47
omg i have the software already!!!!!!!!!! i just need the key....!
01-22-2012, 11:56 PM #48
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
^ Your sig says you have 1.8 million dollars sitting in Paypal. I've heard of stingy bastards with money if they're broke but come on that's some serious ****ing stingy shit haha.
01-23-2012, 05:49 AM #49
Originally posted by sensationzz View Post
omg i have the software already!!!!!!!!!! i just need the key....!

You didn't buy the software if you dont have the key. They give you the key when you buy it. Every child knows this, you can download for free but cant use without paying for a key.

ps: Your sig says you have a ton of money, i really doubt thats true kid
Last edited by Derpcat ; 01-23-2012 at 05:54 AM.
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM #50
SKATEorDIE____
CrimeCityGangsta
Originally posted by Murt View Post
you must know that this dosent work for every game :L

Is somewhere actually a list of non-.pfd-protected games?
This method is pretty easy but i don´t want to try it on all my games to notice that it doesn´t work.

And my Xploder Key doesn´t work anymore. ( i had one of the Premiums here)
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM #51
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SKATEorDIE
Is somewhere actually a list of non-.pfd-protected games?
This method is pretty easy but i don´t want to try it on all my games to notice that it doesn´t work.

And my Xploder Key doesn´t work anymore. ( i had one of the Premiums here)

imnt sure.. have a serach around
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM #52
SKATEorDIE____
CrimeCityGangsta
Originally posted by Murt View Post
imnt sure.. have a serach around

I neither found a list of .pfd protected saves nor a working key for the xploder :(
02-06-2012, 08:18 PM #53
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SKATEorDIE
I neither found a list of .pfd protected saves nor a working key for the xploder :(

buy it is th best thing bro Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo